Chapter 19

*3rd POV*

Kristoff, Anna, and Rapunzel were the only ones left at Hogwarts. They missed their friends terribly and barley functioned with their school work. During class, all of them tried their best to act as normal as possible. The teachers didn't notice the change, and if they did, they thought nothing of it. Just teenagers being teenagers. But Anna..Anna was almost like an empty shell. She wasn't her normal self.

She hardly smiled....

Hardly raised her hand....

And seldom ate.

Kristoff, concerned with the girl who had been left unnoticed in the midst of recent chaos, was finally able to be alone with her. He had been trying for weeks, to be able to talk to her. Anna had hidden herself away in the fields of Hogwarts. Under a tree, her back to the school.

He kept his hands in his pockets stopping just a couple feet away from Anna. She didn't look up from her unopened book. "Go away Kristoff." She muttered with irritation. He didn't listen of course, he just sat down right next to her.

Neither of them said a word for a while. It was almost silent save for the wind and birds. "I said go away. I want to be alone." She muttered again still refusing to look at him. Kristoff just scratched his chin.

"Hmm..I think I'll stay here. You know, if Sven were here he'd be playing right over there. Right by the apple trees, jumping up and down for the brightest Apple. And it just rained, so he'd also hit the tree a couple times making it 'rain'" he said making air quotes, "just so he could catch water in his mouth." Kristoff demonstrated how Sven would try catching the water drops. Anna hid her face so that Kristoff couldn't see the smile creeping on her face. She couldn't help herself picturing the reindeer.

Kristoff grinned seeing that she was fighting back at a smile. The smile faded as again silenced stretched between them. He became serious and took a hold of Anna's hand intertwining their fingers together. "I know that you still care for Elsa. Please talk to me."

Tears came to her eyes. "I miss them Kristoff. My parents, our friends, even Elsa. Everyone. Everyone has changed. And I-....I've been trying for so long to be strong for everyone. That something good will come out of this. But everything feels blue and-...who's going to be strong for me? I can't do this much longer." Anna held her face crying her eyes out.

Kristoff took both of her hands, lifted her chin up to look at him, and stared at her with nothing but love. "You aren't alone. And you want to know who will be strong for you? Me. If only you'll let me. We'll get through this together."

Anna didn't respond and just wrapped her arms around his neck. Kristoff held her tight in his strong arms. Here, Anna thought, in his arms. I feel warm, safe.

Elsa please,

Come home.

*Elsas POV*

He throws me back inside my cell then shuts the door shut locking it. Everything hurts. And I have nothing to clean my wounds with. My shirt is gone, discarded in a forsaken room. My jeans are stuck to my own blood, so there isn't any point in ripping them then soaking it in water. That would at least get me clean. Covered in dirt 24/7 doesn't exactly feel good.

My eyes begin to feel heavy. I don't bother fighting it and sleep.

____________________

It's been a week since my beating. Well, I shouldn't say that, it's been a week full of torture. Even though I didn't directly help Felix Jr escape, I still freed him from freezing to death. The minister thought that maybe I needed a...reminder. So that I won't forget who is really in control here.
I shiver remembering how he said it, the look in his eyes. It haunts me every time I try to sleep.