Chapter#28

Leo's POV

I know what you guys think of me: I'm a wimp because I couldn't defend myself against Percy. I know, you don't need to rub it in.

Ever since Percy kidnapped me out of Bunker 9 and forcibly brought me to campfire, i had actually been socializing with the rest of the campers. Well, at least more than I used to.

I HAD been sneaking out of my cabin at least half the time in order to keep working in Bunker 9. It ended in me getting personally pulverized in capture the flag. Hey, it's not my fault that the Stoll brothers targeted me.

I had tried to use my fire powers, but I just couldn't. I was just too tired. I was actually somewhat glad that I spent the rest of the game in their jail, while getting medicine from Chiron.

Anyway, aside from me getting beat up, I had made a bunch more weapons. I had started with regular swords and shields, and now I was working on some advanced stuff.

I started to get excited to go back to Hogwarts. I mean, it would probably be quite fun to teach wizards to sword fight. And we had decided that even wizards that have graduated could come. We had a building in Hogsmeade, and McGonagall had decided that the students and other people who would participate would just meet there every class period. I don't think that she had completely forgiven us yet, especially because Percy didn't listen to her when she said not to tell the students that we were demigods.

No one's POV

The demigods that were to return to Hogwarts gathered outside of the Big house. They had come because Percy asked them all to be there.

"Okay," Percy started. "I get that we are all excited to go back to Hogwarts, but we can't let it consume us. We still have stuff we need to do here."

"We aren't." piper said, crossing her arms.

Percy raised his eyebrow. "then why do you and a few others miss breakfast every day? Youre sleeping in from training late at night, I've seen it."

Piper glared at the ground.

"I agree with Percy." Nico said

They all murmured an agreement.

"Ok then," Percy said, "we will have fun at Howarts, but live your usual lives until then. Its in a few months anyway."

~~~~~~

Thats the end. Thanks for reading :)