Chapter#2

Percy's POV

On the way to London, Chiron explained all about the wizard world and the school we were going to attend.

He dropped us off at a pub(not his smartest move) and drove away, leaving four teenagers unattended. But Thalia, being the responsible one, asked the pub owner where we needed to go. He lead us out back into the alleyway. "Well this isn't suspicious at all" i thought.. But he tapped some random bricks and they moved to reveal a street, in which many people were shopping.

Thalia had actually listened the whole time Chiron was explaining things because she knew that none of us would listen to him, which resulted in her being our guide. We traveled down the street and visited Gringotts, the wizards bank, and loads of other shops for our school supplies.

Chiron told us that he had contacted the headmistress of the school and explained that we had had "rough childhoods" and hadn't been able to attend school previously. To my astonishment, the headmistress bought the story. Now we just couldn't blow our cover.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jason's POV

Oh wow! That was all I could say. All in one day, I had almost killed myself to get from Camp Jupiter to Camp Half-Blood, sent on a quest, and imported to London on the worst possible way of transportation.

We walked down Diagon Alley and bought all of our school supplies, including wands(Hecate gave us her blessing, which was awesome!): Chiron had failed to mention that we had one day until the school term started, meaning we didn't have much tume to get used to the whole 'wizard' concept.

We dropped our stuff with Tom, the bartender, and he put it in the room that the four of us would share that night. yes, you heard right. We only got one room. But hey! The only girl was Thalia, and she was a hunter of Artemis. So we didn't have anything to worry about. Or so I thought...

The next morning, I woke up to screaming. I thought it was percy at first, but I looked down from the top bunk and saw a horrible scene before my eyes.

Percy had a knife practically sticking out of his chest( Thalia's dagger to be specific) and Thalia was screaming.

I jumped down just as Percy leaned toward Thalia and covered her mouth with his hand. I didn't think that Thalia would appreciate that.

"Shhhh!" Percy told her. "You will draw attention and I'll be fine. We don't want to creep anyone out." He pulled the knife from his chest and gave it back to her after wiping it off onto his shirt. He grabbed a glass of water off of the table and poured it on himself. In no time, he looked just as he did before the incident.

I gaped at him "that is so unfair that YOU can do that and I can't!' I told him. He just smirked. "You can't blame me for that, Jason."

Nico spoke up,"what happened, anyway?"

Percy blushed, then started laughing. "Well, I got up and went to the bathroom, and when I came back, Thalia threw her knife at me! This time, it actually wasn't my fault!"he looked so happy that he was finally right. It was probably because Annabeth wasn't here; she loved to prove Percy wrong whenever she could.

Thalia looked outraged and embarrassed at the same time.( I didn't even think that was possible) "it's not my fault I though you were a monster!"

We all laughed, which made her even angrier, if that was possible. She looked like she was going to throw us out of the window. Actually, I wouldn't be surprised if she did

~~~~~~~~~~~~~