chapter#24

Thalia's POV

I looked over at Nico and shouted, "we need to get him to Chiron. maybe he can reverse the spell."

he nodded and nudged blackjack to go faster; the rest of us worked to keep up, that horse is FAST.

shortly after, we saw camp half-blood and we were about to land when arrows buzzed past my head. "what the heck?!" I thought. I sped my Pegasus down to the ground quickly to tell them off for trying to shoot us when they got my Pegasus with an arrow and we dive-bombed into the ground; yes, the ground: no safe lake for us, we got the hard ground. I groaned and got up and gave the Apollo cabin, who had been shooting the arrows, the "look", which is the one that had some people running for cover.

I shouted at them, "stop shooting! Percy needs to see Chiron; he can't move!"

they immediately stopped firing. the rest of the pegasi landed as one guy from the Apollo cabin came to help the Pegasus. Chiron came down to where we were and I said to him, "Chiron, McGonagall shot Percy with a stunning spell and we left before she could get mad at the rest of us."

he looked at me solemnly. "Thalia, with magic only the person who cast the spell can remove it. this specific curse is non-reversible, so either: you go back and get her to reverse it, or Percy stays stunned for, well let's say quite a while."

I cursed and turned to Nico. "you wanna come with?" I asked him.

he smirked, "yup. I was hoping you would say that"

just then, Percy's phone rang. Nico answered it. "hello?" he asked answering it. he turned to me and mouthed 'it's Ron' at me. "yeah, you're right; we were actually on our way back. make sure they don't shoot Thalia and I" and hung up.

Nico's POV

Piper looked at us. "yeah there's just one problem." she said, "the pegasi just flew you across the ocean, I think they might be tired. take something else to get there."

oh yeah, had forgotten about the pegasi. "well then, I guess we're shadow-traveling." I picked up Percy and threw him on my shoulder. man this dude is heavy. and held out my arm out for Thalia.

"OH MY GOSH!!! THALICO MOMENT!!!" an Aphrodite girl shrieked.

Thalia turned to her, about to pummel her. I grabbed her arm and shadow-traveled. we ended up back in the Hogwarts grounds. we heard voices coming from inside the castle. we trekked up to the castle to find McGonagall.

we entered the castle and heard 'we've grown close to them. they're our friends. I know they won't harm us because they haven't done it all year. a few of them wanted us to know who they were earlier, but McGonagall wouldn't let them. I say we ask McGonagall to let them back in." and then cheering

I looked at Thalia and could tell by the look on her face that she had heard it too. we headed up the stairs to look for McGonagall's office. we ran into a ghost and asked him where it was and we were on our way.

"I feel bad for Percy being carried around like a ragdoll." Thalia said.

I sighed, "yup, me too, but he has to deal with it if he wants to be able to move again. not that he has a choice. I still can't believe that he was stupid enough to let himself be knocked out by an old lady; I am definitely going to spread the rumor: Percy Jackson was defeated by an old lady. hahaha"

"What are you doing back here?" A voice said from behind us.

We turned around and saw McGonagall standing there. Thalia looked at her and said, "we need you to un-freeze Percy."

"No." McGonagall said icily. "He got himself into this predicament."

I rolled my eyes, "he always gets himself into predicaments, we're trying to help him out. Seriously, he won't be able to move again. Thats's rude even for you; we just want you to unfreeze him and we'll be out of here, but we're not leaving until you do."

Thalia's POV

Nico and McGonagall stared each other down; neither was gonna give up it seemed. that would not be good for Percy. i don't think that this is fun for Percy. oh well, it was his fault."

i looked between the two of them, trying to see who would break first. Then mcGonagall said, "i can just get all of the staff to show you out."

Nico just looked at her. "they wouldn't do it until you unfroze Percy and you know that. All you would be doing is causing a scene."

another staring contest, but Nico won

McGonagall sighed and said, "fine" and waved her wand and Percy started squirming. 

just then we heard a student shout, "you're back!"

we turned to see a large group of students with smiles on their faces. Nico, Percy, and i looked at each other.

Nico spoke, "sadly, no. we just came to get Percy unfrozen. we were just being walked out."