Chapter#11

Nico's POV

I woke up before dawn the next morning. I had had a weird dream, but, when you are a demigod, you can't really help it, can you?

I'm not even going to go into detail about the dream. Long story short, I heard odd voices warning me about the wizards. Whatever I can make my own friends... At least I think that I can.

I got up from my bed and looked at my alarm clock. It was about 5:45. Dang! Why on earth did i wake up this early? I looked over to see if anyone was awake(probably not) but I was surprised to see that Percy was awake and gone.

I slipped down the stairs and sat on an armchair i front of the fire. I felt something underneath me wiggle.

"AHHHHHH!!!" I screamed and shot out of the chair. I looked over and saw that i had sat on top of Percy and he wasn't very happy about it.

He rolled his eyes and continued to write his paper that McGonagall had assigned. I was very confused about his recent love for doing homework, so were Jason and Thalia.

I still couldn't believe that they were going to the ball thing together. Ron thought that they would make a good couple, but that was impossible for two reasons: she was a hunter of Artemis and they were practically siblings.

It would be extremely awkward for everyone if they started dating.

I sat on the other armchair and just sat there until it was time to go down for breakfast. I hopped up and jogged downstairs with Percy right on my tail.

We sat down and filled ourselves up with food, as Hermione sat down next to Percy.

She looked at him "why were you at Hagrid's and why did Thalia go with you???"

Percy looked at her questionably, "why do you care what I was doing at Hagrid's? And you already know what I was doing because you were sitting under the window."

She stated open mother at him. 'How did you know that?"

He smirked. "You don't need to know." And walked away.

Thalia's POV

I was on my way downstairs when I was stopped in the hallway by some blonde haired guy that, by the look of his robes, was a Slytherin.

"Hey Thalia I was wondering if you would want to go to the ball with me?"

I looked at him confused. Why would anyone want to take me to any ball. I mean, I'm scary. I didn't know him and I wouldn't have gone with him anyway, so I said, "no thanks, I'm already going with someone else." And continued down the hall to the great hall,

Percy came out apparently already stuffed from breakfast. It looked like he was headed outside.

I had ran into him at Hagrid's. apparently he was talking to Hagrid too. Hagrid somehow knew about demigods and stuff, so we both took the opportunity to talk to him about both worlds. We talked until at least midnight, the three of us said goodbye at one o'clock.

It didnt look like he was going to hagrid's though. So I followed him.

"Hey percy, where are you headed to?"

I startled him and he jumped and reached for riptide. I laughed and teased him about being scared by a girl and telling him that I would tell Artemis. He didnt care though, he didnt care what anyone thought of him, really.

He smiled "I'm headed to the lake to have a chat with the squid! Obviously."

Hermione jumped out from behind a bush and said "you can't have a conversation with a squid. It's impossible. Plus, you can't talk underwater anyway."

I was actually scared for a second. She caught us she knows everything. I thought

Percy just looked at her. "You obviously don't know what sarcasm is. Everyone knows that it is impossible to breath underwater." And he continued down the "path. I didn't follow him. He needed time to himself, Annabeth was giving him a hard time about their relationship, there wasn't even a relationship anymore.