Chapter#8

Percy's POV

We were quickly eating breakfast, along with Ron and Harry. Hermione was telling them off for eating too quickly.

They rolled their eyes and turned to me. "Percy" harry said, "you better stuff your face before Thalia comes and tells you off."

I laughed and continued eating. Thalia came in and sat down. Harry gave me the look like 'hopefully you enjoyed it while you could'.

Thalia sat down and stuffed her face with a bunch of eggs. Ron and Harry gaped at her.

"Why is she not telling you off?"

"Why is she eating like a dude?"

"How does she eat all of that?"

I smirked."she eats just as much as we do just as fast as we do. She teases us if we cant keep up."

Thalia looked up from her food. "Percy, stop yapping, i've already had as much as you have, you're behind."

I turned back to my food and started to keep up pace with Thalia.

Hermione's POV

I looked in disgust at Percy and Thalia. I mean, who in their right minds eats food that fast. You could get sick!

Ron started to try to keep pace with Percy, but before I could tell him off, Jason laughed and said, "Ron, don't even try. Percy and Thalia are the champions at our camp at speed eating. They always 'practice' as they like to call it. With every meal. It's gross, but extremely interesting. I mean seriously, how do they eat that fast?!" He said turning to them in amazement.

I was confused, i mean Jason was Thalia's sister, right? Why was he so impressed with her if he has probably seen her eat like that his whole life. Couldn't he be able to do the same thing because they share the same DNA?

"Can't you eat just as fast as she can. I mean you ARE her brother?"

He smiled as if he knew something I didn't. "I never thought that anyone could even come close to beating her.that is, until Percy stepped into the picture."

Percy glanced up and gave him a satisfied smirk. "Ewww! Percy you still have food in your mouth!" I screamed at him while Nico and Jason just laughed.

Finally, breakfast was done and we headed off to class. Oddly enough, all of them had the same classes that we did, even though you could tell that they were different ages.

I decided to voice the question: "how old are you guys, anyway?"

They all smirked and looked at me. Percy gave me a secretive look.

"Well, I am 19, Thalia's 16, Nico is 16, and Jason is 17."

We sped through the next few classes. Ron and Harry paid no attention to the classes. Nico and Jason paid half attention and , surprisingly, Percy took more notes than I did.

To say that I was surprised would be an understatement. Apparently it was the same for the others. As we walked to the great hall for lunch and Thalia, Nico, and Jason were teasing him for 'actually paying attention for once in His life'.

That surprised me because he must have been as bad as Ron and Harry if not worse at his old school.