Chapter#9

Thalia's POV

I'm surprised that they haven't caught on to anything yet. With the three boys that I got stuck with, I know that our secret wouldn't last long because they suck at acting. It's a fact.

I think Hermione is suspecting us of something, but I could also tell that she wasn't even close to the truth, so we were safe for now. We did need to convince them otherwise, though. We couldn't have them knowing what we are, it would ruin the whole quest and I would get into big trouble with the Olympian council. I still can"t believe that they trusted us out of all of the demigods.

I could tell Percy was over Annabeth. I was happy about that. Annabeth wasn't, in fact, she yelled at me for half an hour as to why he wouldn't want her back or something, i wasn't listening. My opinion on that is 'i think that if one person is miserable, then it will eventually get miserable for both. But what do I know? I'm just a hunter.

"WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?"

I looked up from my world to see Nico and Percy, no doubt about to start fighting and destroying the entrance hall. Harry, Ron, and Hermione were standing at the side of the hallway looking at Percy, who had just screamed at Nico.

"OH YEAH, JACKSON! YOU BETTER SAY YOUR PRAYERS!"

"Shut up." I said calmly.

Percy was smart and immediately shut his mouth, but Nico was on a roll. He lunged at Percy about to draw his sword. Percy saw what he was going to do and quickly hit his wrist before he could even reach for it. He body checked Nico into the wall.

Girls started to swoon, but Percy didn't notice (stupid boy) and went to help Nico up and whisper something in his ear. Nico looked angry, but nodded.

Nico walked into the great hall while Percy walked outside. I looked at Percy, "what's up Percy? Something wrong?"

He glanced at me ."nope, but I think Nico is a bit shaken. I was just going to go for a walk down to the lake. You go get some food. I'll be fine, but thanks anyway."

I scoffed indignantly. "I wasn't going to offer. Get off your high horse." He smirked and walked down the path to the lake." Crazy boy" i thought, turning back to the great hall and walking in