Chapter#3

Nico's POV

"Well that was an interesting morning" i thought, as I walked through Diagon Alley, trying to find that ice cream place again.

That morning, it had gone kind of like this: Percy got stabbed, Thalia threw Jason out of the window for laughing, Percy lectured her on the importance of punishing the right people, Thalia zapped Percy, Percy splashed Thalia, Jason yelled at them to stop, There was a yelling match, Percy and Jason stormed out of the room, I got up and left.

As I was walking, I saw a group of people and one of them looked like Percy from behind. I sighed, because I was actually going to help him for once. I walked up to him and said,"Percy! You really should be getting back, i bet those two are looking for you to apologize."

But when he turned around, I saw that it wasn't Percy at all; in fact, once I saw him, he didn't even look much like Percy. I undoubtedly turned red. "Oh, sorry wrong person!" I said turning and getting away as fast as I could.

I went into the shop a little down the street, it said something about weasels( at least that's what I got out of it with my Dyslexia) it turned out to be some sort of joke shop.

There were two voices of people shouting about their sales(let's pretend that Fred didn't die, okay. Great!) I walked closer and they seemed to be chatting with a black haired boy about something. He looked like Percy from behind, too. This time, I didn't go up to him, instead, I skirted around sneakily to find out if it was Percy before I just walked up to them.

As I walked arpund them, I saw that this actually WAS Percy, so I went up to him and said, "hey Percy, watch'a doing?"

He turned to look at me and said," oh, checkin out the shop. Probably going to stock up on the candies to give to Jason and Thalia as apology presents." He smirked,

I looked at the two boys, and you could tell that they were twins. I looked at Percy again," don't you think that it would be better if you went to an actual candy store instead of a joke shop", i said, fearing the answer.

The boys laughed,

"That's the point" one said

"Yeah, if you didn't do anything, why would you apologize for it?" The other said.

"We're gonna give him candy that makes them puke for days!"

"I'm Fred and this is George." The second one said, gesturing to himself and his brother. " we own this joke shop."

Nico took Percy by the arm and lead him outside saying thank you to the twins as we left. percy was kind of upset that I didn't let him buy anything.

I looked at him and said "Percy, you need to go talk to them right now! I don't care if I sound like a phsyciatrist, you are going to be the bigger person this time and get ready to leave today!" I shouted.

~~~~~~~~~~

Percy's POV

I was speechless. Nico never yelled at anyone. "Yes sir" i saluted. I turned toward the pub again and walked back.

I walked into the room we shared and, like Nico said, they both were there, but looking somber. I walked in and said "I am sorry for causing this drama and being a participant. I am done with it and ready to move on."

They looked at me and smiled. Jason smirked at me and said " we've been waiting for you to come back to apologize to you too. But i am done with it and i have now symbollically forgotten what happened"

"Cool," i replied, and sat down.

I turned to Nico " so, when does the train leave?"

He looked at hus watch and yelped." In half an hour. RUN!!!'

We all hopped up and ran. We couldn't be late. Chiron would kill us if he found out!

~~~~~~~~~~~

Thalia's POV

"Boys are stupid" i thought as we were running through the train Station. percy was telling us yesterday what we had to do to get on the platform, and i didn't believe him, but we didn't have time to argue. So I let it go.

We turned a corner to platform 9 and 10. percy didn't stop and just ran through. "Wow." I thought "no fear. I'm impressed." And ran after him, followed by the two other boys.

We ended up on the other side looking at a red train. I didn't even bother to try to read what it said on the side. (dyslexia, duh!)

The train horn sounded so we ran and hopped on it just as it was starting to pull away. I still couldn't believe we had caught it. We were all gasping for breath, and sitting on the floor, trying to catch our breath.

Jason was the first to regain his composure. "Well that was eventful", he said, standing up.

I hit him on the back of the head, hearing him whine "owwwww!" Afterwards and smirked