Chapter#5

Thalia's POV

I can't believe that those people thought that I would date Percy. I mean SERIOUSLY?!?!? Who in their right mind would think that?!?! I hated his guts most of the time.

Eughhhh!!!

I walked back to the compartment, thinking "who made the idea that we wear robes. They look terrible."

I stepped back in and Percy said "wow looking good Thals!" Sarcasticly.

My blood boiled. "Percy! If! You! Dont! Shut! Up! I! Will! Personally! Castrate! You!

Percy's face paled at that he turned the other way and acted as though nothing happened.

All of them began to laugh. I looked at Nico and Jason and they immediately shut up... Smart....

But the rest of rhem kept laughing. I looked at the red head and he covered his mouth and stopped and shortly after that, the boy with black hair stopped too. Only the girl was left, i simply looked at her and said "if you dont stop, i'll show you how good I am at magic."

She raised an eyebrow "oh, how good are you?" She asked earnestly.

How could she be so stupid!? I just threatened her and she didn't see that.
Luckily for her, her friends told her to be quiet because she(meaning I) would kill her(meaning the girl) if she didn't shut up.

I sat down and after ten minutes, started to make conversation with everyone. I found out that their names were Harry, Ron, and Hermione.

The train stopped and we all got up. Harry told us to find someone named Hagrid. We heard a voice shout "firs' years over 'ere!!"

Harry motioned for us to follow the voice(haha that sounds weird). So we did. We came up to a man that was huge! He saw us and said, "yer the new ones McGonagall tol' me 'bout?!"

We simply nodded. He motioned for us to follow him, so we did, cautiously. We were lead to an army of boats, and immediatley, we relaxed. If Percy was there, he woludn't let us drown, hopefully