Chapter#15

Jason's POV

That's when the Pegasus came into view. I pointed up at the sky and said "look percy! They're here!"

He rolled his eyes. "Ha, you aren't going to fool me Grace."

Just then blackjack decided to relive old memories and give him a good stomp to the face(if you don't get the reference, read the mark of Athena)

I heard a very distinct laugh. I jumped up . "PIPER!!"

I gave her a tight hug as she got off of Blackjack. I didn't have time to process anything as important as apparently what percy was thinking.

"ANNABETH, WHAT ARE YOU THINKING TRYING TO STEAL MY PEGASUS!?!?"

I saw defiance in Annabeth's eyes. That girl was not happy at all. I took Piper'a hand and backed away.

Piper didn't hesitate to follow me, but as we neared the castle, students started to file out asking questions as to why two people could come right into Hogwarts after all of their security arrangements.

"Who are they?"

"Why are they here?"

"Do they know the headmaster?"

"Don't you mean headmistress?"

"Who cares?'

A verbal fight broke out against that. Whatever. It didnt concern me. I did tell them though "these are a couple of our friends. They decided to join us and it was okay with the headmistress we already checked." And Piper and I continued inside the castle.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Okay, for one thing, I am not able to reply to you guys in the comments. Maybe it's because I'm on an iPod or something. So I will reply to the comments in authors notes. Oh we'll I'm sorry. 

So to say to one request: you wanted a former enemy of theirs to show up. But the problem is that all of the wars are over so could you give me some sort of suggestion if you want a specific enemy or for me to try to find one online or something. That would be great. 

And I am really sorry, but I keep confusing that Dumbledore is dead so I should really stop mentioning him. I will do my best. But just to clear it up, mcGonagall is the headmistress at this point in time. 

~DefinitelyWeird