chapter#18

Thalia's POV(this chapter is dedicated to beachgrly for her idea)

i had a great time at the dance with Percy until a bunch of guys kept pestering me about why i chose Percy to go with. so i left and Percy decided to go with me.

anyways, i think that Annabeth was finally getting the idea that Percy didn't want to go out with her anymore. i was relieved for all of us, especially Percy. he hardly got any sleep the last few weeks because of her. he was more energetic, i don't know if that's good or not....who am i kidding? we all missed the wild Percy!

we(as in the demigods) planned to go swimming today. Percy has been wanting to for a long time, and we finally agreed. we were all getting into our suits. me, i wasn't wearing a suit; i wore a tanktop and shorts because i'm just that cool.

i met them outside. they all had cliche trunks on. as in, Jason's had lightning bolts, Nico's had skulls, and Percy's had..wait what?? his had tree-hugger-themed trunks......

"percy....why do you have tree-hugger trunks??" i asked slowly

he laughed. "don't worry. my mom sent tyhem to me as a joke on april fools day."

"ok good i was afraid that you were gonna stop eating meat. you need all the meat you can get. you're all skin and bones. you need to eat more and work out more" i scolded him

he smirked. "you sound like my mother."

i took that opportunity to slap him. he made a smart move and acted like it hurt. i didn't hit him to hurt him. i know he has a high pain tolerance.

after his show, he jumped in the water. we all followed him and started splashing around. without us noticing, a couple hogwarts kids came out and saw us. they decided that it was a funny sight. probably because we all never let loose like this.

Nico and Jason had taken their shirts off before we got in and they were teaming up on percy to get his off. They finally managed and i heard a gasp behind me. i turned to see Hermione taking off with Harry and Ron in tow.dang that girl had some problems if she freaked out that much by seeing Percy with his shirt goff. then again, i don't think that he has taken his shirt off since we got here. he never really took his shirt off, now that i think about it.

i walked up to Percy and said "did you see them running away like that?"

"yup, i guess she doesn't like shirtless percys" he said smirking.

Hermione's POV

we had been walking out of the school when we saw "the group" jumping into the lake. we decided to watch them, after all, they never let loose like they were right then. a few minutes later, Jason and Nico, who were shirtless, were trying to get Percy's off. he was flinging around and i thought i saw something on his arm. i sat up straighter and whispered to Ron and Harry. "hey, look at Percy's arm. there's something there i think."

they looked at me skeptically. but didn't question me. smart move. Nico and Jason finally got Percy's shirt off and his arms went flying in the air trying to catch his shirt. i saw a black mark on his arm. i gasped i grabbed the two boys and ran for the castle. i ran all the way to the common room"did you see that on his arm?"

they looked at me eyes wide. "yup" they said in unison.

"Percy has a dark mark. he's part of the group of deatheaters that is still planning to take over Hogwarts." i said in disbelief.

they nodded in agreement. this wasn't good. we needed to confront him.