22

[3:15 p.m. Toronto, Canada]

*shawn*

I was so glad that a week ago I asked Delaney to be my girlfriend, because I can shower her in hugs and kisses and call her adorable things whenever and now I can call her mine. This past week has been crazy yet amazing, I have been helping her for the past week getting her apartment painted and done. All the furniture is in and done and actually pretty much is already put together, out of the crazy week it has been I think it be nice to go out for some ice cream.

"Wooh I'm tired!" Delaney flops down onto her bed and I laid down next to her playing with the ends of her hair.

"Me to, but I'm glad this is all together now, It looks great" i tell her and she nodded her head.

"It's better then I thought, I'm surprised by your work shawn" she chuckled.

"I'm surprised by your work to, you did just as much as me!" I tell her and she smiled.

"Thanks" she smiled a bit.

Ever since I asked her to be my girlfriend she seems more open to me and she calls me all these cute things, I could tell that she fully trusts me now and that she is enjoying the start of our relationship just as much as me. I haven't seen her face gleam in so long and it's beautiful, I couldn't believe the affect she somehow puts on me.

"How about we go out for ice cream? It has been a long week" i tell her.

"Of course! That sounds amazing" she gets up from her bed and to her walk in closet.

"You look beautiful the way you are, you don't have to change!" I tell her.

She shoots me a funny look and rolls her eyes.

"Like you'd like me going out in these booty shorts and a tank top" I laughed at her statement and she picked out a long sleeve sweater with leggings and she went into her bathroom to get dressed.

I go ahead and check my phone and social media. I'm thankful fans haven't found out about Delaney yet, her and I dating of course, they know we're friends but they don't know we're dating. I think this may be too early in the relationship to tell so I want to wait for the right exact time to.

Just as I got off my phone Delaney comes out looks absolutely adorable as always with a smile on her face motioning me to come over to her. Gosh. She was precious.

I went over to her and I held her waist kissing her warm lips, feeling the same connection I can feel she feels.

"Lets go" I tell her and we walk out of her apartment with hand and hand.

I started up my car and I turn up the radio to hear stitches playing and I chuckled.

"MY JAM!!!" Delaney yells loudly and she turns it up even louder singing along and dancing.

I started to dance and sing with her, but carefully as I kept my eyes on the road not wanting to injure both of us.

"Ugh you're cute" she puts her hand on my knee as I drive.

"I think that's actually you" I point out and she rolled her eyes.

"Nah, You the cutest" she leans over and kisses my cheek and I feel her lips lingering there for a moment or two later.

We drove to one of my favorite places to get ice cream and we got out to go inside.

We stood in the shortish line that was in front of us and she opens her mouth to ask a question.