16

[8:25 New York City, New York]
(Since they both are there I'm not going to put it again)

*delaney*

I woke up with a smile on my face, it's been a while since I woke up like this but I felt so refreshed and happy from yesterday. I rolled over to see I was alone and in my hotel room and not Shawn's, I do remember falling asleep in his arms I wonder how I got here.

I decided I should get up out of bed and start getting ready for the day. I stood up and realized I was still wearing shawns hoodie, it  was so comfortable but big also it smelt just like him so it smelt heavenly.

I picked up my phone from the nightstand next to me and see that I got 2 text from shawn, my heart skipped a beat.

Shawn:
Rise and shine sunshine :) I was wondering if you wanted to go to breakfast with us at 9 I am pick you up, also I brought you to the hotel last night

Shawn:
You looked so adorable yesterday kdkdjakwdk

I began to blush hard, the fast that he thinks I'm adorable makes me melt inside...he's too much for my emotions.

Me:
Ofc I'll go! And thank you, I do look pretty darn adorable ;)

Shawn:
Nah I was just saying that to make you feel good but you look really ugly, bye

Me:
Aw I'm so heart-broke :((:(:(:(:(:( love you to bish

Shawn:
Smh you're so stupid bye

Me:
Shut up

Shawn:
No one would ever love you, you're so freaking ugly and you are so rude to me.

Me:
Oh you know you like it though ;)

Shawn:
Why would I like that ??

Me:
Because you like my butt lol

Shawn:
True

Me:
Told you, I won

Shawn:
No you didn't, I may like your butt, but you're still ugly and I hate you.

Me:
Okay mendes...whatever you say ;)

Shawn:
k bye

Me:
k

I laughed at our conversation we were so dysfunctional, if he thought I was "ugly" well he's going to change his mind so fast.

I got dressed in a white off the shoulder crop top and skinny jeans, they weren't high waisted so you can see my stomach and I guess I was being a little "showy" but whatever. I put on my all white adidas shoes and I wore a gold necklace and I left my naturally tick wavy hair be free. For makeup I just did mascara a little bit of eyeshadow and contour with chapstick, it was pretty natural. I checked my phone to have it read 9:00 just in time.

Shawn:
I'm here

I didn't bother replying I just brought my wallet and my phone with me and my keycard, once I got everything I left my hotel room walking to the elevator pressing the "lobby" button waiting patiently to go to the bottom.