20

[6:12 a.m. Philadelphia, Pennsylvania]
[6:12 a.m. Toronto, Canada]

*delaney*

Today is the day, I'm finally leaving to go to Toronto and began the rest of my life there, and who knows where all of this will lead me but as of right now I'm going to be in Shawn's arms in 2 hours and I've never been more excited.

I was very sad though and I tried not to show it but as I got to the Philadelphia airport I immediately broke down.

"I'm going to miss all of you so much" I wipe my tear stained cheeks as I look at my family and Lilly standing all in front of me. My mom was holding it together pretty well as of right now which made me happy.

"Oh mother, I'm going to miss you so much I love you" I hug her in a tight hug and I kissed her cheek as she looked at me with almost tearful eyes.

"I love you to my sweet thing, stay safe..Shawn will talk good care of you" she smiled and I smiled sadly back at her.

"I'm going to miss you two crazy boys so much" I squeeze Christian and Cole into a bone crushing hug.

"I'll miss you little sis...I love you" Cole says.

"I love you big sis...you'll visit us right?" I nodded my head and smiled.

"Of course I will!" I than moved to Lilly who was already on the verge of tears.

"Oh gosh Delaney I'm gonna miss my other half so much!" She squeals a bit and hugs me tightly.

"Me to, I'll be back I love you" I let go of her to see small tears coming out of her eyes and I wiped them away from her.

"Flight to Toronto now boarding" the intercom said and I sadly smiled at my family once more and waved bye to them.

"I love you all soooo much, see you soon" they all waved and blew kisses at me. 

I turned around and began walking onto my plan, this was all hard but I know I got to see Shawn in 2 hours now and that was what was keeping me going.

I got seated onto my seat on the plane and I couldn't help but think of how this is how I met Shawn, on a plane. I think it's crazy how much he has impacted my life these past 4 months and now I'm moving to Canada, to be with him.

I have already got a apartment but I can't be in it until another 3 days and plus they are shipping my bed and other stuff such as the rest of my wardrobe , but while I'm in Canada I'm going to need to go get some other furniture. I am staying with Shawn and his family for the next 3 days and I'm honestly very excited about that, I can't wait to meet his family they must like me if they are letting me stay there for 3 days so I don't have to worry that much, and plus it'll be nice to hang out with Aaliyah and have someone close to my age hat is of the same sex.

I was tired since I had to wake up at 4 a.m. to pack the rest of my stuff so I decided it would be a nice 1 hour and 30 minute nap on the plane.

And soon I'll be in Shawn's arms.

****
I woke up to the sound of the flight attendant slowly shaking me awake.

"Hello miss, you need to wake up" she sweetly says and I nodded my head and said 'sorry' i got my carry on from above and I walked off the plane, there were a couple more people behind me so I tried to hurry up a bit.

I texted Shawn as I walked through the terminal saying I was here, I know he was probably already here and just the thought made me so anxious to go and run into his arms, my hands started feeling clammy.