4

[3:25 a.m. Lisbon Portugal]

*delaney*

I woke up out of breath shaking and tears soaking into my pillow. This wasn't the first time this has happened, it's kind of been a reoccurring thing. I ran my fingers through my messy bed head still shaking from the nightmare, before I knew it silent sobs escaped my lips.

I felt the weight on the bed lift up and I felt Christians arms wrapping around me.

"Shhh...everything's okay" I heard him whisper into my ear rocking me back and fourth just like a baby. It was funny how I am the big sister and he's the baby of the family and he seems to be more of the older one.

"Was it another nightmare?" I have talked to my family about the occasional nightmares I have and it's always been the same.

I was laying down on a open field with a storm rolling in. I got up off of the field grass and brushed off the dirt from my shorts, I heard a noise come from behind me, I turned my head to see my father with blood dripping down upon his face and him clutching his heart from out of his chest, he was mumbling words I couldn't make out. He had blood all over, I took a few steps back and I felt a pain in my back, I soon felt my self being stabbed. Hard. I fell to the ground feeling pain throughout my whole body, I went numb and than I felt the poring rain on me along with my tears and chokes as I felt my self get punched in the stomach repeatedly. Than I woke up.

That was the nightmare I had, it disturbed me on so many levels, and the worst part was is that it felt so real.

"Yes...I think I'm going to get a drink" I say getting up from under the covers I looked back at my brother with a sympathetic look, memories from last night came back to my head and I felt bad for yelling and getting mad at him and same goes to Cole, I only realized that they are trying to protect me and that they love me and don't want anything happened to me. I felt terrible now.

"I'm sorry" I tell him and I left the room to go downstairs to get a drink. I really could use some water.

I got a drink and went back upstairs to see Christian already fast asleep, I climbed in under the covers next to him and laid on my back sighing, I closed my eyes and as hard as I tried I couldn't get the image out of my head of my dad with blood all over his face, it haunted me. I tossed and turned for probably the next hour. I took this that I couldn't get to sleep and there's no point of trying to go back to sleep.

I groaned and I got back out of bed pushing my self out to the bathroom, I grabbed my phone to see it read 4:56 a.m.

I sat on the toilet contemplating if I should text Shawn or not because I need someone to talk to, but I doubt he'd be up at this hour. I sat there for another 5 minutes or so until I felt my fingers typing away and I pressed the send button and sighed, I felt bad for texting him this early.

Me:
are you up??

I somewhat regretted it once I sent it but I almost immediately got a reply which I was very surprised to.

Shawn:
Yeah, what's up?

Me:
what're you doing up this early!

Shawn:
I could ask the same for you lol

Me:
had a nightmare...:(

Shawn:
Wait

I was confused but I heard my phone going off and I saw him face timing me, I rolled my eyes and I smiled a bit.