18

Before we start this chapter, let's all take a moment and FUXMCJCJSKSJCKDKODSKKSLS HES SO HOT HES SO NSKSMSKDKD LOOK AT HOM HES ADORABLE AND JUST SO HAKDOFKGGK
SNAK 😍😭😭😍😍😍😍😍 OKAY IM DONE FANGIRLING

carry on.

[10:45 a.m. Philadelphia, Pennsylvania]
[11:45 p.m. Tokyo, Japan]

*delaney*

It's been three week since I was in New York with Shawn, it was all in all amazing to be there with him in the big apple, I forgot how it felt to be around him until last weekend. But I knew it wouldn't of lasted when I got on the trail and left.

Everything was so bittersweet when I got on the train but he promised no matter what he'd be back and come and see me again and again. I'm counting on that promise.

"Hey girl!" I hear Lilly come into my bedroom as I was now working on doing my makeup.

"Oh hey, how'd you get in?" I not bother to look at her.

"Oh, your brother let me in" I could almost sense her blushing so I turned around and smirked.

"You really do like him!" I laugh a bit and shook my head.

"Yeah...a little bit, anyways, I wanted to come over to see if you'd wanted to do anything today?"

"Sure, like what?" I ask as i batted my lashes with mascara.

"Um I don't know, I'm not for sure actually" she laughed a bit and I smiled.

"Well we can think of something...let me finish getting ready and we can head out" I look in my mirror to see her nodding head.

I decided on wearing a denim blue cropped button down shirt and light washed jeans with my black and white high top vans, I put my hair in a high pony tail, leaving it all wavy and unbrushed.

"Okay so have you figured out anywhere to go?" I ask coming out of my closet to see Lilly wasn't in my room anymore. Hm that's weird.

"Lilly?" I say aloud, but get no response. Me being left in confusion I went out of my room checking different parts of my house.

I stopped at christians door and saw that it was shut so I decided to open it. Never mind I wish I wouldn't have opened it.

"Oh!" I exclaim and coverup my eyes at the sight of Lilly and my brother making out in his bedroom.

"Oh...this is awkward" I heard Lilly's voice say and I sensed her walking over to me.

"Yeah...maybe a bit..." I managed to let out a laugh.

"Okay...for now on don't come in my room without knocking" I opened my eyes and Christian was sitting on his bed with his face turning bright red.

"Yeah...well that wouldn't of happened if you weren't making out with my best friend" I chuckled and both their faces turned even more red.

"Okay that's enough! We should get going now...bye Christian" Lilly said and shut the door quickly leaving him probably stunned.

"Oooh, what was happening in there" I smirked at Lilly and once again her face was flushing with redness.

"Shut up! I guess I just decided to check up on him when...well...he pushed me against the bed and we just started making out...wow" she smiled and I laughed.