3

[6:45 p.m. Lisbon, Portugal]
[3 days after lunch date with Shawn]

*delaney*

After these 4 days of being here, I'm finally able to get good sleep and not being on Philadelphias time zone. I haven't been doing a whole bunch lately but I was somewhat glad because I got to spend time with my beloved family, which was honestly rare because my mom has to raise 2 teens (not counting Cole since he's moved out) so she's mostly at work all the time so it's basically just me and Christian. Or Christian goes hangs out with friends. That's one reason why I'm probably closer to Christian since I have to deal with him 24/7 and live with him. But sometimes, I wish my mom didn't have to work and we could just all be together she's the only mother I have and will ever have, I don't have a father and I don't want to lose my mother either.

"Where are you now going to?" I hear footsteps behind me and flip my head around to see my mom standing there with her hands on her hips.

"Um..im just going to go on a walk" this is my third time lying to my mother this week, and I do feel really guilty about it.

"Well I guess that's fine...BUT make sure you have your phone on you at all times and call me if your hurt or anything" I nodded my head and I kissed her cheek and left the house.

It was 50 degrees outside and honestly it wasn't that bad when you had a oversized sweatshirt on.

My phone went off and i saw I got a text from Shawn.

Shawn:
Hey I'm walking wbu?

Me:
me to, I'll be there in 5 or 10

I turned my phone off and began walking with a more quicker pace. I don't know why I was so eager to get there but there was just something about seeing him, kind of pulled me in.

I wasn't entirely lying to my mom because I was going on a walk, but I've been sneaking out lately to see Shawn. So far it's been every day he's such a great friend I'm kind of sad I doubted him on the plane I didn't realize how genuine he was until now.

I see a shadow ahead and a smile crept upon my face. I saw Shawn's presence walking closer to me with a maroon hoodie and black jeans with his hands in his pockets.

"Hey" I say as we got closer to each other.

"Hi" he breathed out  

"What have you done today?" We just stood there in the middle of the soon to be night.

"Not much, how about you?" I asked.

"same old same old, interviews, photo shoots, writing songs, performing at arenas with 30,000 people" at first I thought he was being for-real until I realized he was being sarcastic. I lightly pushed him and he laughed.

"You butt! I thought you were for-real" I chuckled a bit.

"But honestly, I did about as much as you probably, other than writing songs" I nodded my head and than we began walking along the street side by side, keeping one another's distance, but for some reason I felt to be closer to him than what we were right now.

"Id like to hear some, one day" I told him.

"Maybe when I go to the studio I'll give you the rough cut" he winked, something about that wink gave me a unknown feeling in my stomach.

"So what was your excuse for coming to see me today" he smirked over to me and I rolled my eyes.

"What makes me you say it's an excuse?" I smirk back to him.