Chapter 45

Keissui

MARIONETTE

Nakatulala pa rin ang lahat sa biglang pagpapakita ni Keissui sa palasyo, ni hindi rin namin alam kung anong pwedeng gawin. Nakahanda na yung mga knights if ever na aatake at nanatili kaming tahimik.

"Get out of here" the Queen said, "My! My! Queen Nitalione, is that you? You look pretty blooming today! Missed me?" sabi ni Keissui. Wag nga kami, kairita ito! "I never missed you, we never missed you, get out of here or else--"

"Or else what? Kill me? Kick me? Punch me? You don't know who you're dealing with, Queenie"

"Get out of here, Keissui"

"I missed you too, is that any way to say you're missing me?"

"I mean it, Keissui! Out of my palace and kingdom!"

"Oh wait, your palace? I heard Marionette's the new queen"

At napabaling siya ng tingin sa akin, "Well Marion, having fun?" tanong niya at nanahimik lang ako. "Answer me you little b--" pinigilan naman siya ni Genevieve, "Don't call her that way, Keissui" sagot niya, "Gen, no" sagot ni Jouzhuel.

"Well, congratulations to you Genevieve! Got yourself a lover? Well, he's gonna leave you anyways, so I'm gonna ignore you" sabi niya kaya na-offend too much si Genevieve at Jouzhuel kaya aakmang aatakihin nila si Keissui nang, "GENEVIEVE, JOUZHUEL, STOP!" sigaw ni Queen Nitalione.

"I am asking you politely Keissui, will you get out of here?" tanong pa ng Reyna. "No" simpleng sagot ni Keissui. "Then, we'll have to do it by force, Knights! Fencing! Attack!" sigaw ng Queen at parang nagkatransformation na bigla silang umatake kay Keissui.

KEISSUI

Damn right! I missed my kingdom! 

Now, I am fighting with my ex-friends, whom I thought they'd joined me with my rebellion but no, they're fake. 

I fought with them with all my strength but hey, I wouldn't kill them, that would spoil my revenge. I told them that I would kill their families one by one, yeah right, I failed but patience.

Good things come to those who wait, and that's me!

Did you even know why I left this place?

Flashback: (Many years ago)

I'm Keissui and I'm a Knight. 

Today, I'm in the stables, talking with my best friend, Marionette. Talking about Narcissus, the heck of a guy, he's so handsome.

"Do you think he knows that I like him?" I asked Marion, "Maybe? He's awkwardly sweet when it comes to you" 

Yep, I have a major crush on Narcissus but hell yeah, it's revenge.

"Hey you guys! What are you talking about?" we saw Franchessa, Kairanelle and Dominiqueu. The gang's complete! "Narcissus" we answered. 

It was a hella good year for us. But some time later, I failed a mission, an important mission and the Queen put me into the dressing room position which I don't like, Brillianna was there. I really don't like her and I cursed the Queen for that.

I might add that almost all of the boys there liked me, but Narcissus is the only one.

One day, I was in the garden for it was my rest day and here I am, sipping some tea. "May I join you?" I looked and saw Marionette, "Sure, sit with me" I smiled and she did so.

"Hey Marionette, I ought to tell you something" I said seriously, I was planning this thing after I failed the mission that the Queen gave me. "What's that?" she asked, "Rebellion" I answered and her eyes enlarged.

"Are you saying that you're going to leave this place and betray the Queen?" she asked, "If that's what it is" I answered, "There is no way I would join you in your betrayal, Keissui" she said, "What? I thought you're my friend?" I asked. "Not in this situation, whatever it takes, I will not leave this place, ever" then she ran.

That night, I packed up my things, sure, I hope I didn't wake Harlionne up. But first, I need to do something evil. I brought out my sword and slashed every thing on the hall. The curtains, the mat, the chair, tables, everything. 

Then at the door of the Queen, I encrypt something on the door which means I'm betraying the Queen. Go to hell, b----

"Keissui?"

I looked and saw Narcissus, in his PJ's, what an adorable kid you are. 

"What are you doing?" he asked and I slowly went to him and slapped him hard in the cheek, "What the--?" then I also stole something from him, "KEISSUI!" he shouted once more, "I like it when you shout my name" I smiled.

"Are you betraying the Queen?" she asked, ugh the heck. "What do you think it looks like? Surprising her a happy birthday?" I said sarcastically, oh yeah, it is her birthday tomorrow. "Why?!" he shouted, "My specific reasons" I smiled and I left a mark on his cheek. 

When I was about to leave, I saw the knights, some soldiers and other people running towards me. Well, I just literally destroy the palace, "KEISSUI!" I looked back and saw he Queen and I gave her the finger. 

So long, b--

"KEISSUI!" they shouted once more and I went on my way. I'll be back, for revenge.

Flash back ended

That's what happened. "Got'ya!" Jezelsone shouted, ugh he caught me. While I was held captive, the Queen slowly made her way to me. When she was in front of me, I gave her the spit. Many reacted but the hell, I care!

"Keissui get out of my kingdom" she said once again, "Look it here, Lady! I am not gonna leave this place until I haven't done my business here" I said, "And what business is that?" she asked, "REVENGE!" I shouted and got out of Jezelsone and fought with them again. 

Almost all of them were panicking and on a blink of an eye, the Queen disappeared, where the heck did she go?

*cling*

What the? The nerve to handcuff me! "Take her to the dungeon!" Marionette ordered, the hell of this girl. She queen? Well, she ain't when I leave the dungeon. You will see, Eightwoon. You will see my revenge!

MERIANILLA

Nakakagulat talaga ang pagkadating ni Keissui dito, akala ko talaga di na siya babalik. Noon pa man ayoko na talaga ng ugali niya. Laging nakaenglish kasi barok magtagalog, well may lahi kasi siyang foreign kaya nagdududa na rin ako.

Pati sa ugali niyang pinapakita? Ewan ko ba kung paano sila naging magkaibigan nila Queen Ems, Kairanelle, Franchessa at Dominiqueu. 

May nagawa na rin yang kasalanan dati sa akin eh. Actually madami, at hindi lang sa akin pero kundi sa lahat. Kung sila Brillianna, Bernadette at Harlionne ay malala, mas malala na yata itong si Keissui, pinakamalala. Pero yung tatlo, nagbago na sila, magandang buhay na ang tinatahak nila ngayon pero si Keissui?

Hindi na yata magbabago yun.

"Meri!" tumingin ako at nakita ko si Ravaffel, "Ayos ka lang? Hindi ka ba naskatan?" OA talaga nito eh, di naman ako nakipaglaban. "Ayos lang" sagot ko na lang. Pero si Keissui, anong balak nun?

---