Chapter 1

The History of Eightwoon

Good Day.

I am Queen Nitalione. 

Queen Nitalione of Eightwoon and I am about to tell you, the history of Eightwoon. The kingdom of Eightwoon.

We started out with a small village, just simple people with simple lives. Our specialty is to be messy but we can clean it right away after our ruler would scold us.

Our language was English but as it goes on, we can speak Tagalog and English at the same time. Seems crazy but no. It is our normal speech every day.

We are just a small village turned to city and now a kingdom.

From my ancestors and back, they ruled our kingdom so well. No problems, no poverty, all was well when another ruler came, an old man that know nothing but JUSTICE.

He killed many innocent people and there came a defender for our kingdom. And that was me. Queen Nitalione. His name is forbidden in our kingdom so I won't mention anything. 

I am the ruler of this land for 37 years and I really feel old and weak, so I set out in my kingdom up to the provinces to look for a rightful heir for the throne. 

I only picked 30 out of the royal blood because it was our custom. I picked them because I saw something in them. I saw something good in them. 

"HOYYYYY! SAPATOS KO YAN!" I heard them shouting, and I guess that picking these 30 were my mistake. These 30 young people know the history of our kingdom by heart and mind. 

They were very passionate to be the heir of the throne. And what I mean by being passionate is that they want to kill themselves for the throne and I don't like that.

I want to teach them how to be humble and be good to each other if ever I choose a rightful heir soon. 

"Your Majesty!" I looked front and saw Gavrielous, one of the 30 young people I chose, "Yes?" I answered back.

"Genevoughn and Narcissus" he said while running out of breath, "Fighting again?" I asked and he just nodded. 

Genevoughn and Narcissus are the people who always fights. They are very passionate just to be seated at the throne. 

I always tell them that they will never be the heir if they always fight like immature kids. 

As I went to the hallway, I saw the kids circling around the two. "Tama na yan oy! Nandyan na ang Reyna!" I heard the others, they usually use the Tagalog Language but I don't.

"Move" I simply said and they followed. I saw Genevoughn and Narcissus turning their backs on me. "May I see your faces?" I asked them.

"1, 2, 3" I heard them, what is happening?

"SURPRISE~" they all shouted, "Happiest birthday, your Highness" Narcissus greeted me, "I'm sorry if we lied, we just want this day to be special for you" Frecility added.

"Oh kids, I am ever so thankful that all of you are here to celebrate this day" I smiled, "GROUP HUG!" Clariode shouted. Oh group hug? It originated from the other countries and they got that idea when we went and traveled to other countries for our vacation.

But I am already happy for these kids, soon, they will be handling the kingdom.

And that, we celebrated my birthday in the palace. 

---