Chapter 16

The Truth

JOUZHUEL

Narinig ko na papatayin ni Lexianne si Genevieve kaya kahit lalampa-lampa, tumakbo pa rin ako dahil ayoko talaga kung magalit si Lexianne and knowing Genevieve?

Ang dami niyang traumas and disorder, one word is like a sword slashed to her body. Ganun yun katindi na sisigaw na lang siya bigla-bigla. Natakot ako at tumakbo hanggang makita ko siya na naka-luhod.

"GENEVIEVE!" sigaw ko, she looked at me with those terrifying glares, she heard Lexianne. Nakita ko si Lexianne at nakatingin din siya sa akin, you just made a terrible mistake, Lexianne. You are going to regret this.

"I'm sorry!" biglang sigaw ni Lexianne, lahat ay napatingin sa kanya, "I'll say it! I think she heard me in the comfort room, I tend to kill her but, I didn't know that it turned out so bad, so bad!" she cried, linapitan ko siya at yinakap.

"I'm sorry Lexianne, I'm in love with Genevieve, I hope you understand" sabi ko at tumango siya. "I know, I'm okay, please take care of her, I can't stand seeing her like that, like something is wanting to go out from her mouth" sagot ni Lexianne at nginitian ko lang siya.

All that me and Lexianne had was good. And I cherished it but my heart doesn't beat for her much. It was really for Genevieve, since we met on the forest, while she talked and smiled to me. All those things and moments, suddenly reminisce in my mind.

I went near her and hugged her. Soon, her trembling hands wrapped into my body. "Hush now, it's fine, you're okay, I'm here" I said and she cried.

Ilang oras ang dumaan at nagusap na kaming tatlo. All was well, okay na ang lahat. Naging magkaibigan na sila Lexianne and Genevieve, all was well. Ngumiti na lang ako dahil sa wakas, the truth has been heard and it was solved. Like mathematics.

CLARIODE

Dumaan ang ilang araw bago nagkaayos na talaga sila Jouzhuel, Genevieve at Lexianne. Kaya pala inatake ng disorder si Genevieve ay nag-akmang papatayin ni Lexianne si Genev. Then Jouzhuel to the rescue!

Basta ganon, namumula at nagpapasa pa rin yung mga suntok ko kay Kirkpatrick dati. At ngayon ay kausap ko si Dom, gusto ko na makipagayos kay Jouffines para wala nang sama ng loob.

"Just do it like this, 'Joniffes, I'm sorry' then hug her and say, 'Let's just be friends again' then poof! No awkwardness anymore!" natawa naman ako sa pagmimimick niya ng boses ko.

"Her name is Jouffines, Dom, not Joniffes" sagot ko, "Oopsie, oh well just follow my lead" she smiled, "Thanks a lot Dominiqueu, if it weren't for you, I'm still stuck into her, thanks a lot" I said and she just smiled for an answer.

I walked my way to her room and knocked.

She opened the door and when she saw me, she immediately slammed the door to my face.

"Talk to me, Jouffines, this will be the last time" I said and waited her unlock the door.

*creak*

"Talk about what?" she asked and I smiled, "Shall we walk around the palace while talking?" and she sure agreed.

"I want to say sorry" I smiled at her and she was confused, "What?" she asked, "I said, I'm sorry, I shouldn't have done those things" I answered once more, "Ah, so you remember now what you have done to Brillianna?" she asked, wait. What?

"Brillianna? Have I done something to her?" I asked and her eyes enlarged.

"You didn't know? Or are you denying again?" her voice changed, "Hey, look it here, Jouffines, I don't remember anything hurting Brillianna recently" I answered, "WHAT?!" she shouted.

"Oh my gosh Harli! Bern!" narinig ko sila Brillianna sa may garden kaya agad kami nagtago ni Jouffines, "Oh bakit?" narinig ko si Harlionne.

"Buti na lang talaga nagsinungaling ako" tuwang-tuwa na sinabi ni Brillianna, "Brill, aren't you even regretting from what you've done? Even Kirkpatrick was affected by your plan" sagot ni Bernadette, what plan?

"Kirkpatrick is not in this plan, only Jouffines and Clariode, he got nothing to do with this! Jouffines only took him in" sagot ni Brillianna, "But hey, aren't you proud of me? Jouffines really believed that Clariode poured the water to me!" then she laughed evilly.

You're messing with the wrong couple, Brillianna.

"HEY!" I shouted and hand-in-hand kami nagpakita ni Jouffines, "Oh my gosh" react nilang tatlo.

"I overheard that you made me a fool, Brillianna" sagot ni Jouffines, that's my girl. "I don't even remembered that I poured water on you" sagot ko rin at di sila nakasagot.

"When I promise, I keep it so don't frame me out, Brillianna, stop messing with someone's relationship but yeah, never mind, I forgive you" I smiled at nagtinginan yung tatlo.

"What?" nagulat naman yung tatlo, "Why? Is it bad?" tanong ko, "I'm sorry Clariode, I truly am, I just--" di na siya pinatapos kasi sumingit si Jouffines, "It's fine, we understand" ngiti niya.

Umiyak nanaman si Brillianna and here we are, comforting her. It's okay, I forgive her, I guess I'm just too handsome that's why many girls like me.

We went back in the palace and I guess the smile from Jouffine's face cannot be erased. "Why are you smiling like that? It's triggering my heart strings" I answered, "Since when did you had a heart?" Jouffines asked, "Ah, so you're being like that" I threatened her.

"Are we together again, Miss Jouffines?" I asked, "Nooo" she teased, "You just said earlier that.." she cut me off, "Nooooo" she teased some more.

"Ah, okay" I said and I began to tickle her and she shouted from the tickles, "I won't stop until you say, that we are back together" I said while still tickling her, "Okay, stop it! Clariode, yes! we are together and I love you, Mister Clariode" she smiled at me.

"Ugh, my heart strings" I smiled and she blew raspberries. She do want some tickles. I tickled her again until The Queen caught us, "Oh, so the lovebirds are finally together" she said sarcastically, "My Queen" we greeted her. "Congratulations" she smiled. Woah, that's a start, the Queen is usually not like that when it comes to lovebirds like us.

But at last, I'm thankful that Brillianna said the truth and our problems was solved.

---