Chapter 36

King...

HARLIONNE

These past few days, I really enjoyed being Queen.

It was an experience and a memory that is oh-so awesome. I will never forget this week.

I know, maraming nagsasabi they don't like me for being the Queen, I'm imperfect and that's alright. I might never be the Queen you are expecting but at least, I tried.

They finished speech choir, Kairanelle's still at the Discipline Room, the Visitland's and Eightwan's are roaming around the palace and everyone's else businesses.

Today is my deposition and here again, we have Queen Nitalione to get the crown and pass it to another. Who will be the next?

"Before I go, I must say my final speech" I said, "You may" ngiti ng Reyna sa akin and I started.

"Dear people of Eightwoon, I am so very pleased when I first heard that I will be the next queen, I enjoyed every second of my reigning and all was well, I know some of you are still angry about the rule but it was temporary, I just tried it and I thank all of you here, thank you for your cooperation"

I smiled at them.

This will be the last, Queen Harli, signing off.

"I hereby declare the deposition of Queen Harli, all thanks for the week of ruling our land" The Queen said and they pulled the crown of my head.

I feel free.

Sa wakas, pwede nang mag-tagalog.

Pero sino kaya next na ruler?

"Have your seat taken Miss Harlionne, we will also have coronation of our new king" teka, what?

How? Come? Papaano?

"May I call on, Genevoughn?" hala no way!

Siya ang bagong hari?!

Nako, lagot tayo diyan. Patay na.

Dumaan si Genevoughn papunta sa harap ng cathedral na nagmamayabang. Ano ba yan, bakit ba ito pa magiging hari namin? Pwede bang hindi na lang?

Ang yabang niya, ang selfish at sobrang pride.

"I object!" biglang sumigaw si Narcissus, ayan, nagbalik ang dalawang war freaks when it comes to the throne.

"I cannot serve him if he's ever the King" sagot ni Narcissus, "Then leave this place!" sigaw sa kanya ni Genevoughn. "How can I serve him if all the while, he only thinks about himself? I cannot handle that" sagot ni Narcissus.

He has a point.

"I also object!" sigaw ni Dominiqueu. "Genevoughn is greedy to the throne, he cannot be a King if that so happens" sagot ni Dom, "She's right, when it comes a week, how can you replace him? He certainly won't give back the crown" sagot ni Narcissus.

Ayan, away pa.

Nanatiling tahimik lang ang Reyna at naguusok na sa galit si Genevoughn. Sorry, yun talaga tingin namin sayo eh.

"I want to justify this" biglang sabi ni Genevoughn. Hala, ipapaglaban niya talaga?

"People say I am greedy to the throne but..." hala, may lihim siya?!

"I am sorry, my mother always forces me to be greedy to the throne and say that all of you are not deserving but only me, I am ever so sorry if I mistreated you everyone" he said.

He looks sincere.

"You don't need to always follow your Mother's advice" nilapitan siya ni Narcissus, "You have to decide, you have a choice, your own freedom of choice, you are not enslaved to your mother to follow everything she says" sagot pa ni Narcissus.

Ayan, the words of wisdom, yours truly, Narci.

"You believe me?" Genevoughn asked, "Of course, we are your friends" ngiti ni Narcissus.

Then natapos ang kadramahan then he was the new King of Eightwoon.

GENEVOUGHN

Finally.

I am King of Eightwoon. This has been my wish since I entered this kingdom with my soft footsteps.

When the Queen saw me, she took me in. Without knowing my past life and family, she took me in. She loved and cared for me.

And now I am the King, although it's just for a week, I will cherish every moment and to be a king and to be an example to my people.

It is I, King Genevoughn!

"You will see, people, I will someday be a King to help each and everyone of you" sagot ko, I will be King.

So, immediately, we went back to the palace at inutusan ko ang mga maids na maglinis. We have a special guest.

Pinatawag ko si Polaighne, Anderssen at Jehrogue upang tanggalin ang mga rules ni Harlionne and I will make another rule soon after. Pinalaya ko na rin si Kairanelle sa Discipline Room.

"Who is this special guest, King Genevoughn?" tanong ni Auvrianna, "It's my Mother, she wanted a public and formal apology from what she had done to me and well, it caused you damage" sagot ko pa at nagsipaglinis na sila.

"King Genevoughn" lumingon ako at nakita yung love of my life, yung liniligawan ko, yung kagandahan na nakakaakit.

Ariazelle, the lovely maiden whom I love.

"Hari ka na talaga, iba yung impact nung korona sayo" biro niya, "Someday, may susuotin ka ring ganito" ngiti ko sa kanya.

"Kaninong kingdom naman?" tanong niya, "Pwedeing dito, pwedeng doon pero pwede rin yung sarili natin" ngiti ko, "Your Majesty!" someone called.

"I'll be back" ngiti ko at pumunta sa mga maids, "Your mother is here" ayan na.

Pumunta akong entrance at nakita ko si mama at yinakap ko siya.

"Oh my, my son is a King!" bati niya at hinaplos-haplos ang mukha kong makinis.

"I missed you, Mom" sagot ko, "I missed you more" ngiti niya, "Come in, Mom and I'll show you everything" ngiti ko.

So, nag-tour muna si Mama habang naghahanda yung mga maids sa sala. Ayan, very good.

"Welcome!" bati ng Reyna sa kanya, nandito pa pala siya? Kanina nawala after sa cathedral eh.

"You must be Queen Nitalione" nagbow si Mama, "Pleasure" ngiti ng Reyna, nagpasalamat si Mama sa kanya and soon after, tumunog ang mga trumpeta at magdidinner na.

Umupo ang lahat sa sala. Eightwoon's, Eightwan's, Visitland's, si Mama at si Queen Nitalione, himala, di pa siya umaalis.

"Before we eat, my Mother would like to say something" announce ko at tumayo si Mama sa kinauupuan niya.

"I would like to say sorry to all of you, I pushed Genevoughn, and I also forced him to take over the throne, yes, I was wrong, I admit that, but I hope because he is King today, you will respect him" ngiti ni Mama,

"Son, may you be humble and be full of joy and happiness, we love you" yakap ni Mama, "Then Narcissus, thank you for always there for my son, to teach him a lesson, to fight with him when he picks up a fight, for everything, thank you" sabi pa ni Mama.

"And also to Queen Nitalione" pagtingin namin, nawala nanaman ang Reyna.

"Well, wherever she is, thank you so much! Everyone, even the visitors, a lot full of thank you" then umupo na si Mama and soon, kumain na kami after we prayed.

Nakipagkwentuhan pa nga si Mama, pati kay Ariazelle.

Meet your Mother-in-Law, zelle darling. Anyways, I have a lot to think of the next day. I shall be in rest, goodnight.

---