Chapter 18

Mission Impossible

AUVRIANNA

Actually, I really don't want to participate whatever they want to know about the Queen. What if the Queen caught us? What if she really had a bad past? It's very bad to invade someone's personal life.

"Auvriiii" I heard and saw that Patriesce was calling me. "Hmm?" I replied,

"Clean the Queen's room" she said, augh. I don't like this, they are doing the plan. And when I clean the Queen's room, I must get some information. I can do this, but I need some companion. I can't clean the whole room by myself!

That is one huge room, because the Queen is huge, the room is extra huge.

No offense.

"Okay, thanks Patriesce, I'll just get my cleaning tools" I answered and went on my way.

"Kairanelle, Franchessa, would you come with me?" I asked, "Why?" they asked, "Clean the Queen's room" I answered. Well, sila nang bahala magkalap ng impormasyon, ako sa paglilinis.

We got ready and we went to the Queen's room. "I'll be cleaning, you go and get some information" I told them, I saw them nod and we went inside the Queen's room.

"Wag kang maingay Kaira ah, ingay-ingay mo pa naman pag may nalaman kang impormasyon" Franchessa told Kairanelle, bitter na nga, harsh pa, that's Franchessa.

Anyways, I started at the windows, clean here, clean there. This is my passion and specialty. I love cleaning~

I remembered when I first came to the Kingdom, I belonged to the Province of Won and when the Queen saw me, she took me in and she placed me at one of the highest position of Maids. She saw that cleaning is my all-time favorite thing to do. 

I guess cleaning can be an opportunity.

I cleaned and cleaned and when I finally looked at them, there were papers every where. I guess, they did do some researches. "Should I call Gavrielous?" I asked, "Yeah, you probably should" Franchessa answered, I did I was told and called for him.

"What'd you find, girls?" Gavrielous asked the two, the two looked at him with their eyes enlarging. Seems they found too much. 

"Her diary" 

There was a sudden silence and Gavrielous immediately got the diary and read it. Hope the Queen will not enter her room. 

They stayed there until noon, guess the three enjoyed knowing the truth. Well, cleaning is life. 

I heard the knock at the door, a sign the Queen will enter the room. Immediately, they all cleaned up those papers scattered on the floor and Gavrielous hid the diary under his clothing.

"Whatever are you doing outside, Rouxbigael?" I heard the Queen, oh, Rouxbigael has been guarding the door, and she will knock if the Queen is near. Well, I must eavesdrop what they are talking about.

"Oh, I'm looking for some kids doing their PDA stuff" Rouxbigael answered, I really hate lying to the Queen, good job Roux.

"It's okay now, It's already night, you can go and rest in your room, Good night" the Queen politely said. "Thank you my Queen, have a peaceful rest too" Rouxbigael answered and the door opened. 

"Gavrielous? Why are you suddenly helping these maids?" the Queen asked, "Oh, it's my rest time and I decided to help the maids, your room is a bit big, your Highness" Gavrielous answered.

Ang daming alibi. 

Nakakakonsensya.

KAIRANELLE

Gosh ang dami naming nalaman sa Queen! Ang sagot ay nasa diary niya! Nandoon na mismo! Yun na yung diary niya ever since she became an official dito sa Eightwoon! Gosh! Ang galing!

Nagpatawag nanaman ng meeting si Gav sa discipline room at lahat naman ay pumunta. Pati ang mga taga-Eightwans.

Nang magsisimula na ang meeting, nagkatitigan sila Gavrielous at Keanelle. Something wrong?

"I would like to announce that, we have found her past!" announce ni Gav.

"I would also announce, that we found the King's past" announce din ni Keanelle, oh my gosh!

"I would like to go first" sagot ni Keanelle at tumango lang si Gav.

"King Robertius once became a ruler of Eightwoon Kingdom, from his ancestors and back, he was the heir and ruled this kingdom for a lot full of years, he was called the Justice Seeker" explain ni Keanelle. 

"Wait a minute" biglang tumayo si Jehrouge, "He's the forbidden ruler?!" nagulat din si Anderssen. WHAT?!

"Yes, unfortunately, that's true" sagot din ni Gavrielous. Waittt, what?!

"And our Queen Nitalione, defended our kingdom because the King has killed many innocent people" sagot uli ni Gavrielous. "Once the Queen was ruling the land, the King tried to come back and plead for mercy and forgiveness" dagdag ni Keanelle.

"So, what did the Queen say?" Jehrouge asked.

"I forgive you but don't go back to my land if it's necessary" Gavrielous said while reading that text from the diary of the Queen.

"But they became friends again but the bitterness inside the Queen's heart cannot be replaced" dagdag pa ni Gav. "The Queen's lover died" sagot niya at halos nag-react ang lahat.

"What happened?" ang tanging tanong ng lahat.

"The Queen's lover also wanted the throne by himself but, sadly, he dueled with the Queen and an accident happened, the Queen accidentally killed his lover whom she regretted the most" sagot ni Gav.

"KAYA PALA ANG BITTER!" sigaw ni Clariode. Hay nako, para kay Jouffines eh.

"Umupo ka nga" sabi ni Jouffines, "Calm down, brother!" pagkakalma din ni Narcissus sa kanya.

"What about your King? Anything?" tanong ni Gav.

"Our King is very open to us but not to this one thing" sagot ni Keanelle, 

"He has this girly figure, when I entered his room one day in our palace, all was pink, all was girly and I never dared to enter his room again" sagot ni Keanelle, 

"How come you didn't told us that?" tanong ni Crystaille, "I was afraid, okay? And I'm sorry for that" sagot ni Keanelle.

"Well, I guess the King has some girly stuffs and figures" sagot ni Gav. "I hope he doesn't" sagot ni Keanelle.

"Well everybody, give yourself a round of appaluase for we have survived and done our Mission Impossible" sagot ni Gavrielous at nagpalakpakan ang lahat.

"I want to thank Franchessa, Auvrianna and Kairanelle for cleaning of the Queen's room and successfully found the Queen's diary" sagot ni Gav, "I also wanted to thank all the people who participated, thank you very much" sagot ni Gav.

"Me too, I want to thank you all, have a restful night!" sagot din ni Keanelle.

Mission Impossible: Successful!

---

EIGHTWOON KINGDOMजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें