Chapter 2

Meet the heirs

GAVRIELOUS

Hi there. I'm Gavrielous, the highest position in the heirs. All the Queen is commanding me, I command them and until to the very lowest position. I am about to let you meet the 30 young people whom Queen Nitalione chose out of royal blood.

Let's start with Mondragone. 

He's noisy but a kind-hearted man. He's very sensitive especially when it comes to tickles. He will curse you if he ever had the strength to do that.

Then, Slyvester.

A big man and he speaks too fast so you better be listening. He's kind, he's okay and sometimes he's quiet but you'll just laugh whenever he's angry, he's too cute to be angry.

And Clariode.

A thin man but has a large voice. A deep, big and large voice. He's very harsh with some of the girls but you can see his sweet side whenever Jouffines is around. 

Then Narcissus,

A sweet guy which every girl fell for. He's very sweet even among us boys. But he and Genevoughn always fights for the throne which the Queen doesn't like.

Now, Zederaughn.

Also a sweet guy and quiet but he likes to tell corny jokes. Women across the land also liked him.

Jezelsone.

The boys would tease him 'stupid' but he's a charming man and the tallest of us, boys. He's not really stupid but maybe sometimes, and oh, he love Franchessa a lot.

Then Genevoughn. 

The boys also tease him 'flirty' and you know, those kind of rude things that boys would understand. Of course girls won't. But he's just sweet and very close to some girls. 

Then me! Gavrielous.

The most handsome one (in my opinion) across the land. I am very weak when it comes to Harlionne, my one and only love. Some girls says that I mam very flirty but they don't have the right to judge a handsome man like me.

Then Anderssen.

A nice chubby guy that is also quiet. He is one of the highest position but I'm still higher than him. He's very genius and bright.

Last from the boys, Jehrouge.

A small but funny guy. He is friends with Anderssen and the two are very genius. Jehrouge is alos one of the highest position like Anderssen too.

Let's go with the girls.

Antoinette. 

A small and cute girl. Everybody loves her high cheekbones and she is very bright and I really like that she managed to smile every day which I can't.

Next is Frecility,

A noisy girl who sometimes acts like a boy. She is very passionate at dancing and she somehow likes me? No, I was joking, it was the past.

So, let's move on to Rouxbigael.

Our peacemaker. She is the one who disciplines us so she have a high position in the palace too. She is very funny sometimes and loves to joke and she is a nice person. Also, she tends to sleep late and never woke up early so the Queen would scold her because she is late.

Next is Dominiqueu.

A beautiful tall girl which is sometimes noisy too. Some girls envied her when she flips her hair, fabulously. Girls envied her clean eyebrows too. 

Next is Genevieve,

I don't know but she believes that she is very beautiful. No one can stop her. She is somehow bipolar and she likes to hangout with some boys and loves adventure which the Queen is always scolding her.

Then Bernadette,

A typical simple girl who is madly in love with some foreign celebrity. Same with Rouxbigael, she tends to sleep late to dream about his foreign crush and the Queen would, again, scold her.

Next is Harlionne,

The love of my life. She is very pretty and genius too. She has a cute smile and I really like it when she always tell me some stories and like that. I love her.

Then Brilliana,

Bernadette and Harlionne are her friends. They're like a 'sqaud'. I heard that from the other countries and it means like its a group. Brilliana is madly in love with Clariode but also, she's a nice girl. And loves to joke.

Then Jouffines,

The love of Clariode, Jouffines is a nice person. She also likes to smiled and sometimes, she can be clumsy and wrong but Clariode think it's perfect. 

Next is Franchessa,

The love of Jezelsone but Franchessa doesn't seem to like Jezelsone. Franchessa is a cute little girl. She can be annoying sometimes but she is very brave.

Then Auvrianna,

A simple girl who loves reading books. She is very quiet and the Queen admires her for that. She can be clumsy too but book is life, that's what she says.

Next is Patriesce.

A tall girl which is a cousin of Genevieve. Her position in the palace is to take care of the taxes which are good people pay us. Patriesce is also brave and shouts when people won't pay her. The Queen also admire her for that.

Let's move on to Marionette.

A sweet simple girl, who also loves book, writing and everything that would make her, her. She is a nice girl and very patient with us and she is the oldest among all of us. She also fell for Narcissus but she moved on.

Then Kamvrielle,

A young sweet girl who also fell for Narcissus but she moved on also. Kamvrielle is also one of the highest position, next to me. Kamvrielle is such a nice girl.

Then Herraline,

She is friends with Antoinette and she loves writing ang reading also. She is very sweet and sometimes quiet.

Next is Kairanelle,

She has a lover from the land and the Queen told her to break up with the guy but hey, true love ain't easy to let go. Kairanelle is very sweet but she can be sometimes annoying but she really is nice.

Then Zendaya,

She can be quiet sometimes and weird but that is who she is. No one can change her. She is nice, and a quite yeah, weird but that's okay. We have different uniqueness. 

Next is Polaighne,

One of the smartest of us. Her position is also high, but Anderssen and Jehrouge are higher. She also loves reading books and she hangs out with some boys and that's all.

Then Merianilla,

She is friends with Polaighne. She also love reading books and now, she is working on a story and writing it. Merianilla is very nice and sweet, but she usually teases some of the girls.

Then lastly, Micaherra,

A girl but her voice? Ooh, so deep like a man. She is very nice and she is one of the richest in the land and the Queen is in good terms with her family also.

And that's all. 30 young people, all fighting for the throne. Who do you think will win?

---