2P! America x Reader

"Kissing Booth"

You were walking down the street heading to your nearby apartment when you noticed a familiar person. He had rusty-red hair and tanned skin, along with sunglasses on his head. He always was wearing a bomber jacket, and had a lip piercing. For the past few days, he had been having a kissing booth a little away from your apartment complex. The fist price was 500 dollars, then it changed to 100 dollars, then 1.00 dollar, and how he apparently payed us to kiss him.

You smiled slightly at the sign before walking past him and into your apartment. You walked up the stairs and set your stuff down and began your homework from collage. You finished in about 30 minutes, and decided to go back outside for a walk.

You walked past the booth again, and noticed his frowning face. You frowned slightly before walking behind him and kissing his cheek before scurrying away before he could see you. Once far enough away, you hesitantly reached up to your lips with your fingertips.

"D-Did I just..? Oh God, I did, didn't I?"

~~~~~TIMESKIP~~~~~

You were walking back out of your apartment to go get some groceries the day after, and noticed the man was still there. With a small smirk, you crept up behind him and repeated the actions from the day before. You ran slightly until you were far enough away to seem unsuspecting. You saw him look around before glaring at his table. You smirked even more at his glare before continuing on.

On your way back, you simply walked past him. Not even sparing an extra glance.

~~~~~TIMESKIP~~~~~

The kiss and runs had been going on for a while, almost a month, before he finally caught you.

You were walking home from school, and was walking closer to give him his usual kiss on the cheek. You lent in but he moved his head so that your lips met instead.

You instantly jumped back in shock, a giant blush coating your cheeks. He quickly stood up and wrapped his arms around your waist so you couldn't run, then pulled you closer.

"Found 'ya, Doll." He said lowly, a smirk present on his face. He lent in closer before whispering in your ear. "I guess I owe you a lot of money, eh?