Japan x Child!Reader (done)

You're a chibi, and Tokyo. Cool? Cool. P.S, the picture is the outfit you wear.

"Bath time!"

          You, Tokyo, were jumping around in the back garden of Japan's house, trying to catch a beautiful butterfly. Japan noticed your shoes and skirt getting dirty from the mud, and advised you politely to come inside and clean up.

          You instantly stopped and ran up to your father-figure. You haven't called him father yet because of his personal space issues. When he lets you hug him just once, you'll call him "Father". You were right up to your father's legs before stopping suddenly, being sure not to touch the Japanese man.

         "Sorry, Kiku." You mumbled before walking around him and to the bathroom. Kiku paused, seeing your crestfallen face, before following after you.

          "Wait, ret me start the water for you." He said, causing you to pause in your footsteps and him to walk past you. He paused as well when he noticed you weren't following him. "Is something wrong, Tokyo?"

         You shook your head, a smile on your face. "No. You can start the water while I get undressed." He nodded at your response, his face as passive as ever, before walking into the bathroom.

You went and grabbed a fluffy towel from the rack on the wall and walked back into your room. You undressed quickly, and wrapped the fluffy towel around you. The ends of it was dragging on the ground since you were so short, but you didn't care.

You walked in and noticed that the bath was already filled, and was streaming slightly. You smiled thankfully at Kiku before slipping the towel off your shoulders and trying to climb in. You were struggling because you were about the same height as the bath, and couldn't pull yourself in. Unexpectedly, Kiku lifted you up and set you in the warm water swiftly. When you looked at him, he seemed uncomfortable with the touching, and moved to pull away, but you caught his sleeve in your tiny hand.

"W-" You started looking into his eyes with your own wide (E/C) ones. "Why don't you love me? D-did I do something w-wrong?" You questioned, tears filling your eyes. Kiku seemed to freeze before really looking at you.

You were a child (his Capital for Christ sake!) and all he ever did was tell you what to do. He loved you, he knew he loved you the second he saw you, but he just never showed it. You were a chibi who was never shown any forms of affection, and even America got that from Britain! He looked into your deep, tear-filled eyes and broke himself.

He picked you up out of the bath and hugged you close, ignoring the water dripping onto his lap. (I ALMOST WROTE BLOOD INSTEAD OF WATER WTFFF) You gasped before sobbing and hugging him back tightly.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you!" You whisper-yelled into his shoulder in joy, tears of happiness falling from your eyes. "Thank you, Otosan!"

Kiku froze for a second at being called "Daddy" before relaxing and holding you closer. "You're welcome, Masume."