Papa!Spain x Mama!Reader (Chibi Romano Involved)

WARNING: SWEARING (Romano is involved, what did you think would happen?)

"Familia"

       You were in the kitchen cooking some pasta for your "son" and boyfriend, Spain. Spain was currently napping on the couch. He had been picking tomatoes all day since before dawn, and didn't take a break at all.

          You heard Romano run from down the hall and into the kitchen. "Mama? Is the pasta almost'a ready?" He asked as he went on his tip-toes to attempt to look at the boiling pasta. You smiled before picking him up and setting the chibi country on your hip. He lent forwards to look at the pasta while you grabbed a fork and stabbed a piece, holding it out for him to taste.

            "I don't know. You tell me, oh-so-great Mr. Pasta Chief." You said dramatically, causing Mr. Pasta Chief to roll his eyes and huff before taking the fork and tasting it. He hummed quietly before shaking his head.

           "No. A few'a more minutes at'a least. Just don't'a burn it like Papa--- The Tomato Bastard did." Romano said, stumbling over his words adorably.

           "You know.." You started, keeping the Chibi on your hip so he couldn't run away (this time). "You can call Spain your Papa. Just like you call me Mama."

            "I know, but'a--" Romano cut himself off with a sigh as he crossed his arms. "He's annoying."

         "He's annoying because he loves and cares about you. Now go on and play with your toys, I'll stay here and finish the pasta." You said wisely, setting him down and patting his head softly. You smiled at his retreating figure before turning back to your pasta. Just as you were about to stir the pasta, you heard (a little girl) Romano scream.

         You quickly dropped the stirrer (no regrets) and ran to the living room. Once there, you saw Romano sitting on the opposite side of the couch that Spain was on, the blanket pulled up to his face in fear.

         You looked around for whatever it was at the same time Spain was. Romano suddenly pointed a shaky finger up towards the ceiling, causing you to look up. From where you were, you could see a...

A shoe.

There was a person's foot. Sticking through your ceiling.

        "I don't care how long you worked today." You muttered out walking over and picking up Romano. "But Spain, I swear to god if when Romano and I come back that foot is still in our ceiling, shïts gonna hit the fan." And with that, you peacefully walked out the front door, muttering a "I ain't dealing with this bullshit today!"

        You and Romano walked around town a little bit, enjoying the sights. (of hot shirtless men on the beach) You two went into a book store and bought a book on how to teach your kids to stop swearing, one on how to cook pasta, and one on how to get feet out of the ceiling. Don't ask how you two found the last one, or why it even existed.

        You two bought some ice cream and tomatoes. Which, normally, Spain refused to buy because his are "better and juicier!" apparently.

      There's no fücking difference, okay? They're both just tomatoes!

      While you and Romano smacked on the perfectly fine tomatoes, you both looked around, pointing out hot men together.

        "Mama. 2 a'clock, hot'a shirtless man walking your'a way." Romano said, causing you to turn to the left. "No! Other way'a!" You quickly turned that way, only to run into a tanned chest.

        The person chucked before wrapping an arm around your waist. "Well, I don't want you fallin' for me yet, sweet-cheeks!"

        You looked at him before looking back at Romano, shaking your head slightly. Not your type. Too..... Ew. Romano nodded back before reaching into your purse and grabbing a ring and quickly yet quietly slipping it onto your finger. You smiled at him thankfully, my god what would you do without him, before looking back at the "ew" man. You lifted your left hand in between you too to show him the ring Romano had slipped on.

        "Sorry, I'm married." You said in a fake sad voice, wiggling out of his arms. You picked up Romano, who picked up your purse, and walked away. "Maybe next time!"

        Once Romano and you were far enough away, you both bursted out laughing.

         "Oh my'a god. Mama, that'a was AMAZING!!" Romano called as he hugged you tightly. You hugged him back, saying a small thanks, before sighing.

           "You think I gave Spain enough time to get rid off the falling person?" You asked Romano as you walked down the street with him in your arms.

         He shrugged before nodding. "Probably. It'a shouldn't take'a that long for Papa to'a dispose of'a body, right'a?"

         You giggled at your son's attitude before nodding at him. "Yeah, I guess so.." You paused before smiling at the little Chibi. "Let's start heading home."

          Romano cheered before jumping out of your arms and onto the ground. He grabbed your hand and pulled you along to your house. Once you got there, you entered through the back door and instantly noticed three people on the couch.

         "Come on!" The Prussian one groaned. "Ever since you started to date (Y/N), you've been such a stick in the mud!" You froze in your spot, pulling Romano closer and shushing him so you two wouldn't get caught. "That's why Francis and I snuck in to come save you! Come on, man, let's go drink shots or something!"

       You looked down at Romano, wondering if you should be covering his ears or not...

      "No thanks, amigo. I really do like (Y/N), and I'm not going to leave her just for some shots. Maybe some other time, 'Kay?" Spain said, standing from the couch. "Now, I gotta go find my familia, so it might be best that you leave."

         Gilbert groaned and stood while Francis just politely stood and smiled. Francis understood because he had a lover (FrUK) at home too. Gilbert walked out of the house without saying goodbye, and Francis trailed behind slightly.

        "Good luck with ze girlfriend, Spain." Was all he said before nodding and leaving.

         After they were gone, Romano turned around in your grip and hugged you around the neck. "YAAAYYYY!! PAPA DIDN'T'A LEAVE YOU TO'A DRINK WITH'A THOSE BASTARDS!!"

         Spain heard Romano yell, and quickly turned towards you two with wide eyes. "P-Papa..?"

         Hearing Spain's voice, Romano instantly froze in your arms and turned a bright red. "I-I-- I didn't--- what?--- TOMATO BASTARD!!!"

          Spain ignored that and stepped closer and picked Romano up from your grasp and spun him around. "YOU CALLED ME PAPA!! YOU CALLED ME PAPAAAA!!!" He squealed happily.

         You stood up and smiled at the two before, suddenly, being pulled into the group hug.

          "Oh, my Familia is so hermosa! I love it very much!! Oh I love you!--" He kissed Romano's blushing cheeks and forehead. "-- and you!--" He kissed your forehead and cheeks. "--I LOVE IT SO MUCH!!!" He paused, just squeezing you both tightly.

"I love my familia..."