America x England (USUK)

Don't like, don't read!

    "You Bloody Dork"

   America was high--

    On sugar.

    He had eaten over 50 packs of Skittles, 20 Snickers, and 15 Milkshakes. Because of this, he was sugar-high. And you know who had to deal with his insane self? His boyfriend, England.

    "ENGLAND! DUDE! DID YOU KNOW THAT YOU HAVE TWO LEFT FEET?! YOU CAN'T DANCE FOR SHIT, BRO!!" The American exclaimed with wide eyes.

      "I'm sure I would've noticed that, America. And wasn't it ME that taught you how to dance in the first place anyways? Doesn't that make you as bad as me?" England said, his left eye twitching slightly.

      America was silent for a few seconds, before speaking again. "NAH MAN! IM BETTER, YOU KNOW THAT!"

       England sighed, severely annoyed, before shaking his head. "Yes, of course. I seemed to have forgotten from the last time you told me." He said sarcastically.

       America beamed with joy, a bright smile on his face. "THANKS, BRO! I'M SO PROUD OF YOU FOR REMEMBERING!!" He said as he glomped the poor Brit.

       England glared at the floor, trying to ignore the feeling of America's arms wrapped around his waist. He was blushing, and tried to push it down. "Get off home, you bloody twat!" He yelled as he tried to push America off.

     Key word: Tried.

     America only wrapped his arms around him tighter, and nuzzled into his lover's neck. "You know, I love you." He said, already half way through a sugar-crash.

      England blushed severely again, pushing America's face away from his own. "Y-You bloody git! You're half asleep! You don't know what you're saying!"

      He paused in his ranting, noticing America was already asleep. He smiled slightly at his peaceful face, but cringed as drool fell out of America's mouth. He grabbed the edge of America's shirt and wiped it away quickly before it could land on him.

       He reached up and patted America's golden blond locks gently before smiling again.

        "Tell me again when you're fully awake, you bloody idiot."