Chapter 21- Boyfriend ?!

Start from the beginning

"Oh, mom. I am so sorry. I keep forgetting." You tell her. "How are you and Dad?"

"Fine, but we miss you." She whines. You laugh at your mother childishness.

"I miss you too. " You tell her. You walk back over to your bed and sit down next to Namjoon his eyes are closed as if he is sleeping, but I know he's awake.

"You say that,but you don't call." She says "What could be more important than your mother?"

"Ma..."

"It's a boy isn't it. AWW!! My little girl finally got herself a man. Just wait until your father hears about-"

"No!!" You yell causing Namjoon to jump up. "Don't tell him anything there's no boy-

"Why are you yelling." Namjoon ask in Korean. You hope that your mother could not her him.

"Is that him?" she wonders allowed. "Let me talk to him."

"No mom, he's not your boyfriend." You whisper scream. Namjoon hears this and smirks at you. You forgot that he could speak english.

"Hello Ms. (L/N)." He says leaning close to you so that he can be entirely sure your mom hears his voice.

"Oooo he sounds cute" she says. "Let me talk to him" Feeling irritated you throw the phone in Namjoon's lap and leave the room.

"She wants to talk to you." You tell him in Korean as you walk out. You make your way to your kitchen and begin to prepare dinner for yourself. Your fridge was still full of food courtesy of BigHit. You take out some beef out of the fridge and decide to make  Bulgogi. As you are getting pots and pans out you hear your bedroom door open and close. Namjoon walks up to you with your phone in his hand.

"What did she say?" You ask. He smirks at you.

"She just said I better make an honest woman out of you." He tells you honestly. You feel your cheeks heat up.

"As if..."You say and begin to chop meat and vegetables. You turns on the rice cooker and Namjoon invades your kitchen looking for a snack.

"What are you doing? I'm making dinner don't ruin your appetite." You tell him. He laughs at you but listens anyway.

"Is that all you you and my mom talked about? You making an honest woman out of me?" You ask him. Namjoon sits on the counter and watches you cook a she thinks of an answer.

"Your mom seems to genuinely think that I am your boyfriend." He admits.

"Well did you try to convince her otherwise?" You ask him. He gives you a sly smile.

"No." That's all the response you get from him.

You continue to make dinner while Namjoon sits on the counter watching your every move. The two of you make small talk and you tell him more about your mom and your life back home. Only because he asks, of course , but in return he tells you stuff about his life before becoming an idol. After the food is done you both sit at the table and eat in peace. Neither of you brings up Jimin and Namjoon doesn't try to kiss you again so you were happy with the way the night was going. Soon later the two of you decide it's time for bed.

"You have to sleep on the couch." You tell him as he follows you to your room.

"Really? Why?" He wonders.

"Because I don't want anything else awkward between us." You tell him.

"But you slept with Taehyung and Jhope." He complains. You face goes hot with a deep, red blush.

"I did not sleep with them. I shared a bed with them. Don't make it sound so lewd." You tell him. He rolls his eyes. " And that's not relevant to our situation. Neither one of them tried to kiss me."