Chapter 7: Why Did You Do That?

Comenzar desde el principio

I looked up, glancing over at Laurance. His eyes were fixated straight ahead of him. As if, he was lost in thought. Not that I care what he was thinking about. I could care less about anything that hath to do with him.

"Garroth, bud, you alright man?" Dante's voice broke from his humming, as he whispered to me. "You keep glaring over at Laurance...did something happen between you two?"

I groaned at the mention of his name. It gave me too many complicated feelings. Why this was occurring, I am still left unaware.

"No, nothing," I kept my voice quiet, brushing my hair from my eyes. "He's but a nuisance. That is all. I am concerned about the friendship you two hold. Is it true?"

"What do ya mean, bro?" Dante squinted his eyes, looking over Laurance. "I am still trying to decipher the way you talk. Bit hard to understand what you're trying to say, sometimes."

"I guess the point I'm trying to get across is...are you two actually...friends. You're completely different in personality."

"You know what they say, man," Dante paced ahead of me, walking backwards. "Opposites attract," he sent an odd wink my way. What is with the winking?

"You're...attracted to him..?"

Dante laughed rather loudly, causing Laurance to glance back at us. I shot him a glare, and he rolled his eyes, turning away.

"No, not at all," Dante turned back around, so he was walking the right way. "But, hey, maybe you two have something. You guys are like...opposites. I guess."

Laurance and I? What kind of universe did he step into? Like that would ever happen. Ha.

"Art thou mad?" I chuckled a little, myself.

"Yeah, Shakespeare, I am extremely mad," Dante rolled his eyes, as well.

Shakespeare?

"You're kidding, are you not?"

"Eh, why not. You guys seem to have some...weird thing going on. And...you have some similarities, I suppose. You're both...uh..," Dante looked back and forth between Laurance and I. "Tall? And...um...have blue eyes... You're both good-looking... And, uh...you both seem to hate eachother's guts. So, why not? It's a match made in heaven."

A match made in heaven, eh? More like...something that should fall from the sky, and burn in the fiery pits of Hell. Only, to never be resurrected, or even brought up again. The very idea of it, is horrendous enough as is. Besides, it's only going to keep that way.

Merely, an idea...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Q- Asked by Tiffanysmart13

To: ALL

"Do you like Garroth?"

~

Garroth- "That Garroth guy? How revolting... Am I funny? Was that funny? I am told, I have a horrific sense of humour, is that true?"

~

Laurance- "Nope. Absolutely not. My life would 100% be better, if he never existed."

Aphmau- ("He's totally lying...")

Laurance- ("I can still hear you...")

Aphmau- ("No, you can't.")

Laurance- ("Yes, I can, genius...")

Aphmau- ("I'd like to think of myself as a genius as well. Thank you, Laurance.")

Laurance- "My Irene..."

~

Dante- "Obviously I must like him, if I am allowing him to room in my house. He's chill."

~

Aphmau- "Yes! He's funny and kinda cute if you ask me!"

Aaron- "I'm standing right here."

Aphmau- "No you aren't."

Garroth- "Suppose they were wrong. I am humorous."

~

Katelyn- "Nope. Not one bit."

~

Travis- "It's complicated. A yes, and a no. I'm not sure how I feel."

~

Aaron- "I really don't know how to answer that. Aph likes him, so I guess I can...at least tolerate him."

~

Zane- "Garroth? The freaking psycho who attacked me, at first glance? I think you know my answer."

~

Vylad- "Uhm...Well, I haven't gotten to know him, yet. But, if and when I do, I'm almost positive it'll be a big yes!"

~

Kawaii~Chan- "Kawaii~Chan sees nothing wrong with Garroth~Kun. He seems nice, so far~"

~~~