Takumi Aldini

Void

"(Y/n), it doesn't hurt anymore right?"

...

"Aren't you getting cold yet?"

...

"Remember about the gown that you've chose for our wedding?"

...

"Its really beautiful, I know it would really suit you, since you've chose it"

...

"Remember our plans for our future? The one having a happy married life and have children together"

...

" I guess there is a change of plan"

Isami looked at his brother in pity, while he talked to his dead lover who is laying on the hospital bed.

When Takumi was on his way of paying you a visit, he didn't know what would come to him.

Until he reached your hospital room,  he opened the door and everything unfold in front of him.

He dropped on his knees not believing what he saw, neither does he want to believe it.

Heart monitor has stopped, your mother and including Isami shed tears. Your mother looked at the door and saw that Takumi was there in his knees. Tears cascading down his cheeks.

"NO NO NO NO NO!" he yelled, your mother went up to him and embraced him. He started squirming in her embrace, like a child not wanting his mother to leave him again.

But in this situation it was the love of his life.

He went near you as he held your cold hands " I wasn't able to talk to her today nor say goodbye" he said slowly.

"Sir, I'm sorry for -", " YOU DID NOTHING! YOU THINK YOU DID EVERYTHING!? HELL NO YOU DIDNT! ALL YOU DID WAS MAKE HER SUFFER EVERYDAY, INJECTING HER TONS OF TIMES IN ONE DAY!! YOU BRUISED HER EVERY SINGLE DAY, YOU KNEW VERY WELL SHE DOESNT WANT THIS, DESPITE HER SQUIRMING IN YOUR ARMS YOU STILL CONTINUED ON HURTING HER!!" he yelled as he held onto the doctor's collar.

"TAKUMI! That's enough" Isami took his brother away from the doctor as he apologized to him. The doctor quickly left the room not wanting to deal with Takumi's frustration.

"Taku-", " we were about to get married Isami, she said when she gets better we will be together, being happy and have a family" Takumi cried as he let out his frustration.

"I guess someone needed you more than I do"