Shinomiya Kojirou

" what are we exactly?"

"I don't know"

   ^^^^^

"(Y/n), do you wanna be my girlfriend?" You froze from your spot, not sure of what to do at that time.

"Wait, have I heard it right? You asking me to be your girlfriend?" His cheeks as red as tomato "I guess that's a no already" you grabbed him by the ear so he could face you and you cleared your throat "yes Kojirou I would love to be your girlfriend".

You were just part of his plan. You were nothing to him.

(Y/n) and Kojirou have been together for 3 months but for that time, Kojirou just showed like he cared the week he asked her to be his.

He had always set his eyes for someone. He did everything just to grab her attention to the point that he would make her jealous with his "girlfriend".

"Koji-!" (Y/n) quickly covered her mouth to prevent any commotions.
"I-ive always liked you, no I have always loved you ever since the day I first met you" he said as he held her hands and stared at her lovingly.

He looked at her the way he never looked at you before. " but what about your girlfriend?" She ask "she's not my girlfriend, she's just my puppet I'm just toying with her, so I could be with you" he said.

You cleared your throat to catch their attention and you really did, they looked at you but what broke your heart is that there were no reactions coming from him, as if he doesn't care if you were listening or not.

"How could you? HOW COULD YOU!?" you clenched your fist tighter out of frustration as tears came falling down from your cheeks. He only scoffed at your reaction.

"That's it Kojirou we are done!"  You yelled at him , "wait" he said, you turn around and faced him "done? How could you finish something that has never happened?" He moved a bit closer.

"My dear (y/n), remember...there was never an 'us'"

_____________

Sorry for the long wait guys, I've been very busy since teachers wants to be bitchy AF! So please bear with me. Plus my stories are getting crappy.

I promise to you all I will make it better 😁