Ryo Kurokiba

EmoBabyDino

A light in a room
It was you who was standing there
Tried, it was true
As your glance met my stare
But your heart drifted off
Like the land split by sea
I tried to go, to follow
To kneel down at your feet.

"Ryo? Let's go to the park" (y/n) said enthusiastically as she tugged at her friends sleeves. "No, I'm busy plus I'm doing something" he said boredly. "Meanie!" (Y/n) stuck her tongue out at him which he ignored. She stomped her way outside.

I'll run, I'll run,I'll run, run to you
I'll run,I'll run,I'll run, run to you

"Ryo, wanna walk with me?","no, quit being so annoying and leave me be" he said as he set her aside. She looked at him with tears in her eyes. "Oh okay, then".

I've been settling scores
I've been fighting so long
But I've lost your war
And our kingdom is gone
How shall I win back, your heart
Which was mine?
I have broken bones
And tattered clothes
I've ran out of time

"Oi Ryo!" He look back to see who was calling him, as he turned around he saw his friend Alice Nakiri, "what is it that you want?" She walked closer to him "have you seen (y/n)-chan? I haven't seen her the whole day" she ask worriedly. "Why would you ask me? Like I care if something is wrong with her".

I'll run, I'll run, I'll run, run to you

Alice rush towards the hospital, "what room is she in?" She ask hurriedly "who are you looking for Ms.?" The nurse ask "(y/n),(l/n)", "room 213" she quickly boosted towards her friend's room. She busted open the door. Not believing the seen in front of her. "(y/n)...why?" She broke down.

Oh, I will break down the gates of heaven
A thousand angels stand waiting for me
Oh take my heart  and I'll lay down my weapons
Break my shackles to set me free

Ryo look up from his desk "what do you want?" He ask biredly "don't you know?" She said quietly "know what? That The troublesome (y/n) is gone?" Alice clenched her fist as she grabbed Ryo's collar. "HOW COULD YOU SHE LOVED YOU AND YET HERE YOU ARE NOT CARING ABOUT HER DEATH!?".

Ryo's eyes widen "she loved me..." Alice let go of his collar "YOU WERE SO BUSY OF SETTING HER ASIDE THAT YOU WERENT ABLE TO SEE HOW MUCH EFFORT SHES TRYING TO REACH OUT TO YOU!!!" She yelled as tears started running down her cheeks.

Alice let go of his collar, "she never deserve you and you never deserve her!" She stomped her way out, leaving a shock and guilty Ryo. "I'm stupid..."

I'll run, I'll run, I'll run, run to you

Ryo stood in front of someone's grave "I'm sorry...everything is too late"

§§§

I know this is crap I'm so so sorry