Isshiki Satoshi

"Papa!, Papa!, hurry up already, we wouldn't want mama to wait that long for us" A young brunette called to his father.

"Alright, alright, just wait for me outside I'll lock the door" Isshiki said to his son, "okay!".

They both walk off towards the hospital visiting their lovely wife/ mother. "Shiro?, is it okay if we drop by and buy some flowers for mama?" He ask his son who simply nodded enthusiastically.

The chimes sounded, signalling that there is a customer. The florist greeted both males "hi there!, now what could I get you two?" She ask with a smile. "Oh, um I would like to buy a bouquet of (favorite flower)" he said,the florist quickly arrange the flower and gave it to him. "Thank you, and come again" the florist said as They both  gave her a smile and left.

They both continued their walk towards their destination hand in hand. They have finally arrived in their so called destination and went straight for her room.

The young brunette knock on the door before entering not wanting to barge in directly. A light 'come in' was heard from the inside.

"Mama!" The young boy cheered as he ran towards his mother, giving her a bear hug, as for her husband to place the bouquet of flowers in the vase. "They look lovely" she complimented.

"Mama, Papa taught Shiro how to cook in 'papa style" young Shiro said, his mom smiled, finding it adorable for her son to speak in third person.

Shiro shared a lot of stories to his mom about how Isshiki would teach him different cooking styles and such, until Shiro feels tired and slept in his mother's lap. She stroked his brown locks. "He really look like you, eh, Satoshi~" she said to her husband, "yeah, but he inherited your  (e/c) orbs" he said as he came closer to you.

The three stayed like that for awhile, until Satoshi took your hand "your not leaving us are you?" He ask not looking you straight in your (e/c) orbs. You smiled bitterly knowing the truth that you soon will have to leave the people you cherish the most, "I, won't" you said as you gave him a close eyed smile.

Days,weeks, and moths past that Satoshi and Shiro kept visiting you, seeing you go weaker and weaker each day past. They don't want to see you like this and they also wouldn't want you to see them frown in front of you.

Satoshi and Shiro went back and bought another bouquet of your favorite flowers. Satoshi felt uneasy but brush it off. They went straight to the hospital to visit you but, as they reach your room, he can't help but feel anxious, he hesitantly turn the knob of the door, "is there something wrong with papa?" Shiro ask, "n-no, nothing's wrong" he said nervously, "Papa, Shiro doesn't want mama to wait so, let go in!" He said cheerfully.

As soon as he opened the door, doctors were already beside (y/n) bedside looking all morose.

He looked at your bed and saw you there covered in white cloth, he went near to your bed not knowing what's happening. The doctor cleared his throat "i-im sorry for your lost Mr. Satoshi" the doctor said and excused himself with the nurse.

Satoshi removed the cloth from your face, he caressed your once rosy cheeks and sob quietly.

Shiro went near to his father "papa?, Shiro wants to see mama" he said as he held onto his father's hands, Isshiki wiped away his tears and carried his son, for him to look at his mother.

"Papa?, Shiro wants to know why mama is sleeping, doesn't she know we're here already?" He ask as he looked at his father, "Shiro, mama knows were here, s-she's just sleeping and she will be sleeping for a very long time" he said as tears started rolling down his cheeks.

"But papa can Shiro still talk to mama?" He ask as the brunette simply placed him beside her. Shiro grabbed (y/n)'s hand "mama, if your listening to me...I want to say that me and papa loved you so much...I know you'll be sleeping forever and you won't see me and papa anymore...but we'll try to stay happy for you mama...because we love you...so please...please wake up mama... I want you to wake up please!" Shiro said as he cried.

Isshiki hugged his son "Shiro...." He whispered. "She won't be waking up anymore"