Isshiki Satoshi (you hated me part 1)

Your Pov

He was an elite I was not, he was perfect I was the exact opposite, he was praised I was rejected. He was everything that I ever wanted, everything that I am not. Isshiki Satoshi his part of the elite ten, seventh seat. He was kind to me but all I did was to reject him and think he wasn't there.

"Morning (y/n)-chan~!" Isshiki greeted (y/n) but all she does was pass by him. Isshiki looked at her for awhile and sighed heavily. "Alright!, everyone let's eat breakfast together" he said
trying to keep his jolly composure.

Isshiki's Pov

She always treats me like a nobody , for once I want her to recognize me as a somebody, I want to catch her attention, it's like she's preventing to talk to me, at least she could tell me what I did wrong to change this.

"I'm done eating, excuse me" (y/n) stood up with her used dishes and walked over to the sink, Isshiki just looked at her every move. "Excuse me" Isshiki excused himself and decided to talk things out with her and maybe know the reason why she's like this.

~in your room~

You decided to go to your room since there are no classes today, "I should walk around the campus and be familiar of it...nah!...ugh! I'm so bored!" You say while you keep on grunting about being bored, then somebody knocked on your door. "Who is it?" You ask but nobody answered. The person knocked again "who is it?" You ask one more time but all they did was just knock and ignored your question, you decided to just open the door instead of asking again knowing that it's just useless.

When you opened the door there you saw Isshiki standing in front of your door with a concern expression. You leaned on your door frame with arms crossed "what do you want?" You ask harshly.

"I want to talk to you" he said in a sincere tone,"I'm not in the mood to talk, so you could go now and do some errands of yours" you said as you closed your door, but failed as he put his foot there preventing it from closing.

"Please (y/n) ,I just want to ask you a question " he said trying to open the door "I said go away, I dont want to talk to you!" You said trying your best to close it. "At least tell me a good reason why you won't talk to me" he ask, you stop "b-because i-i hate you!, I hate everything about you!" You bursted out. Isshiki stopped.

He heard enough and he heard it right, you hate him, but he loved you from the very start, but what's the use of confessing it when you said you hated him.

"I-is that so?" He ask "yes, I don't want to talk to you and especially I don't want to see you!" You said tears streaming down your cheek. "I-i should take my leave now" he said as his bangs cast a shadow on his face.

You closed your door leaning against it, "what have I done?" You said as you hugged your knees more tears streaming down your cheeks. "I dont want it to be like this, true I hated him b-but why does it hurt that I told him I hated him" you said feeling guilty of everything you've done."I've regretted what I've done" you said as you continue to cry.

:::::::::::::::

I know I'm not a good writer but I just wanted to give it a shot you know?...I'm sorry if I made it like this....don't forget to comment..( ^ω^)