Shinomiya Kojirou

So I'm making a mother's day special...I know mother's day is over but this just popped in my mind after I saw a photo on instgram....so hope you enjoy this...( ^ω^)

§§§

5 years ago~

To: (y/n) Shinomiya
From: Kojirou Shinomiya

Hi (Y/n), Happy Mother's Day, hun.

------------------

To: Koujirou Shinomiya
From: Shinomiya

Subject: \(^o^)/

Thanks hun!...hehehe...

-------------

To: Lovely wife
From: Kojirou Shinomiya

Subject: -_-||

Quit changing your name, baka!

----------------

To: Baka
From: (y/n) Shinomiya

Subject: (๑・v・๑)

Your new name suits you well hun!

----------------

To: (y/n) Shinomiya
From: Baka

Did you go to the hospital already?

------------

To: Kojirou
From: (y/n)

Yup!...He said I'm fine...no need to worry anymore...(*˘︶˘*)...stop texting me and continue your job...or you'll loose it!

--------------

To: (y/n)
From: Kojirou

Subject:-_-||

Okay'2 bye...take care of yourself...oh by the way I own this restaurant ...

--------------

You smiled at what he Texted and sighed "I guess I should go to the doctor already before Bakajirou finds out I lied" you said as you put on your shoes.

You finally arrived at the hospital, you went in and go straight for your doctor's room clinic.

"Morning, Mrs. Shinomiya" the nurse greeted you, "Morning!~" You greeted her cheerfully, "you may proceed already to the room for your check up" she said as she led you towards a room.

"Uh...Mrs. Shinomiya...I'd be honest with you...you see...your condition is already uncompromising...we have to do the surgery as soon as possible...if that's alright with you and your husband" he said.

Without hesitation "yes" you agreed to this, "I know my life is at stake in this condition, but I have no choice but to bet my life, at least we can say that we tried" you said as you smiled.