Takumi Aldini

"(Y/n) ...I'm sorry"

Those words that left his mouth was still fresh from your mind. Staring at the white ceiling on top, thoughts drifted into nothingness.

Takumi he's the only person you are currently thinking about, he's the reason of everything. He made you happy for a short while, not long enough as you found out about him cheating on you.

"Why? Why does it have to be like this?" You clutched onto your bedsheets tightly as you thought about it. "Ugh, I'll just walk around"

Walking around the school campus sure was a great idea, you decided to go to the school's cafe.

As you walk in, chimes on the door rang signalling a customer, "Morning! What can we get you?", "(f/d), please", the lady quickly went to her station, you found an empty table that has a perfect view.

You sat there quietly not aware of the person going near you, "hey" you look up to meet with the person and look at them in the eye. "Hey.. wanna sit with me?" You said as you pointed onto the empty seat opposite to yours.

He gladly took the seat, opposite from yours, "(y/n)...I want to-", "here's your order Miss" the lady said as she placed your order on the table.

You thanked the lady and stood up "I'm sorry but I have to go, I'm only here for my drink" you said as you grabbed your order. "Wait, listen, could we talk?"

"About what?" You ask him, eyes piercing through his. He really can't help but feel Rhodes butterflies flying inside of him as he sees you.

"Hear me out.." his grip loosened, his gaze softened, "you don't have to" you said as you smiled at him.

"But-", "I don't want to give you a second chance, it's as if I'm giving you a second bullet because you missed me in your first shot...enough Aldini were done and that's that" you said as shadows casted upon your eyes.

"(Y/n)...I'm sorry"

"Youve said that but it wasn't sincere"

§§§

Dang gurlllllll or boiiiiii I haven't updated for like in a very long time...I really apologize for that...blame teachers and blame the person who created school...sorry if it's crappy...I'll try to make it up guys I promise..(*˘︶˘*)