Yukihira Soma (optimism)

Fate. I don't believe in you, wanna know why? Because you've decided to take away the person whom I love, he was all that I have left. When everything is grey he was there to put colors into it.

He was the reason why I still live but I was the reason why he died. Others say I'm just blaming myself but no.

Fate you were cruel to me.

15 years ago

"Ne, (y/n), look at the view from here, it's wonderful" he said excitement evident in his tone. She ignored him.

"Look at the clouds, you should be happy that you got this view" he said as he continued to compliment the view, "cmon (y/n) l, it wouldn't ki-", "COULD YOU SHUT UP!?"

He didn't flinch from her sudden outburst, "stop saying those things, your so annoying!" She said as she put her book aside. Instead of getting angry at her, he smiled.

She didn't bother to look at him knowing it was pointless, "well, I guess you should get some rest now (y/n)-chan" he said as he tuck her in. "I can do that myself" she said, he shrugged but continued tucking her in.

"I'll be back tomorrow, take care of yourself, bye!" He said as he closed the door. She let out an exasperated sigh, "what's the point of coming back tomorrow?".

Days,weeks, and months had passed and still he didn't miss a day without visiting her.

"Why are you doing this?" She ask, "I want to make sure...you have an inspiration to live" he said with a cheeky smile, she stared at him and scoffed.

Days and days past by and she is still giving her the same treatment.  "are you sure it's a good idea that we will visit her? I mean she hated your guts she might hate ours" Yuki ask, "don't worry" he said as he grinned from ear to ear.

She look towards the door, "what do you think your doing?" She ask, "I brought some visitors" he said as he gestured towards, Yuki,Megumi, and Isshiki.

"Can't you just leave me alone!?" She snapped, "were sorry for disturbing you-", "no Tadokoro, you guys are not leaving " he said.

"Soma we shouldn't stress her out" Isshiki reasoned, silence filled the room, "we will be leaving then" Yuki said as she opened the door to leave, as soon as they left, it was just (y/n) and Soma in the room.

"Why would you bring them!?" He kept quiet, "can't you just understand, I wanna be alone, I want to die al-", "SHUT UP!" This shocked (y/n), she never heard him like this.

"Don't say you're dying cause your not, can't you see, I've been giving it my all,to give you a reason to live, I smile everyday even though I wanted to cry, I compliment everything I see, to make you realize that if you end you're life you wouldn't be able to touch it, I loved you because I believe "we" still have hope" he said.

"It wouldn't kill you to become optimistic sometimes, but I guess, you ran out of hope" he said as he left your room.

You clutched onto the bed sheets as tears started falling.

The next day and the next following days seems different without him, by your side.
You've never felt so empty without him.

But, one day a knock was heard in your hospital room. "Come in" you said as you looked at the coming visitor.

He was a man within his 30's he seems muscular, with long greyish-red hair , he had the same golden eyes with him.

He cleared his throat, "I'm sorry to disturb you (y/n), did I disturb you?" You shook your head "no, no you didn't"  he took the chair beside your bed.

"Not to be rude but sir may I ask who you are?" He look at you as if remembering he has to tell you something.

"I'm Soma's father, I'm here to tell you that... Soma is gone " you stared at him in disbelief.

"What do you mean? He's gone?" He sighed heavily "Soma's dead, he got in an accident when coming home from visiting you" you started crying.

He was gone