Takumi Aldini

Good thing faith has other plans for her, I was glad she was safe, I was happy to see her again, but....

"How are you (y/n)?"

"Who are you?"

I guess faith has other plans for us.

Normal Pov

Takumi and (Y/n) have been friends for as long as they knew each other , they shared fun memories,laughters, and feelings...Takumi loved her so much and planned to tell her how he felt but....everything got ruined by a car accident.

He was glad to know that (y/n) was safe but he didn't know that she lost her memories because of the accident.

"What do you mean, 'who I am?' It's me Takumi...(y/n) stop kidding around" Takumi said tears starting to fall. "I'm really sorry, but I do not know who you are or how I got here" she said.

The doctor who stood behind Takumi put an arm on his shoulder "I'm sorry, but she's suffering on memory loss, all we can do now is help her retrieve it, or create a new memory for her" the doctor said and left Takumi.

(y/n) looked outside the window, Takumi looked at her 'this can't be true she wouldn't forget me..no..not like this' he thought to himself, he went near to (y/n), "don't you really remember me?" Takumi ask hope in his eyes. All (y/n) could do is shake her head in dissaproval.

Takumi decided to leave but a hand grabbed his..."but I would love to know who you really are" she said with a warm smile on her face

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Short chapter I'm so sorryyyyyyyyy......(〒︿〒)....I'm trying my best for others to read this new book of mine....vote and comment....ja-ne minna-san!!...(*^o^*)...sorry if it's not good enough to please you guys.....