Ibusaki Shun (act?)

This is part 2 of the one shot where you and Shun broke up and he decided to date Ryoko ....hope you enjoy!

Ibusaki's POV

Why did I do that to her? What the hell is wrong with me?

"Ibusaki-san"

I don't deserve her

"Ibusaki"

What came to my mind on that day

"IBUSAKI!"

I was quickly brought back to my senses as Ryoko slap my face, like literally it stings "uh, sorry about that Ryoko-san" I said as I looked at her, concern evident in her face.

"Shun I know I said that I'll do my best in this act of yours but, seriously seeing my friends like this? Won't help at all, why can't you just tell (y/n)-chan that you still love her and we are just acting, your not even my type" (a/n: wow Ryoko just wow \( ̄<  ̄)>).

"Well if I tell her do you think she will forgive me?" I ask , "Ibusaki, why did you broke up with her again?" She ask with her sassy tone on.

"I thought that, I wasn't enough for her  cause she deserves someone better" I said as I look down on the table. Ryoko sighed "hey, don't think like that, for (y/n)-chan you are her everything, you don't need to be Mr. O'so perfect to make her happy, remember just be yourself and she'll love you more" she said as she gave me a warm smile.

"Thank you Ryoko-San" she stood up from her position "no worries, I am glad to be at your service" she said as she walked towards the door and left.

Now, how am I suppose to tell her, when I've been acting such a jerk to her after our break up. "Well I wouldn't know unless I try, besides I love her, that I can't bear to lose her again"

§§§§
As you all see this chapter is Ibusaki's Pov

So comment and vote on what you think of this

Stay for part three

Will their love still bloom or DIE like a flower inside a dark room?