Hayama Akira

"A-KI-RA!!!!!!"

".."

"DONT YOU IGNORE ME YOU BLOODY SLUT!"

"..."

"AKIRA!!!"

He grunted, knowing you wouldn't stop whining in pain. Probably because this month is the month where we girls experience cramps,pain,extreme cravings, and most of all mood swings.

"AKIRA...I WANT RED VELVETTTTT!!!"

"no"

"YOUR NOT MY BLOODY BOSS!!!"

"yes, I am."

"SINCE WHEN!?"

"since the day you approve to become mine"

"SHADDAP! GO DATE YOUR SPICES!!"

Akira stood up and went to the other room, "is he taking it seriously?" You ask yourself, you grunted in pain as you clutched into the pillow, "bloody fuck! Kill me now!!!", not long after Akira came back bringing a dish with him.

"WAT DAT?"

"food"

"-_-"

He took the spoon and took a small part from the food and started feeding you, "I can feed myself", "you can't if your in that kind of situation" you accepted his offer and enjoyed eating.

"Look, I'll cuddle with you as long as you want...just stop saying "bloody" you sound British" he said as he cleaned your dishes, "you can't tell me what to do with my bloody life" he sighed and smiled.

"I love you"

"..."

"Uhh...I said I love you (y/n)"

"I think I made a tiny mess on your bed"

Akira sweatdrop "it's okay just go change I'll take care of that", "love you!" You said as you hugged him.

§§§

Vote and comment of what you think of this part....its been so long...this year so stressful...plus...I know I shouldn't say this but currently I am mourning over my grandmother's death...she died September 5,2016 and I could say 2016 is the worst year ever...I'm sorry if I said it here...it's just I can't accept the fact that I lost her without talking to her before she took her last breath...sorry readers for keeping you waiting...I'm sorry...(^__^)