Yukihira Soma

"I'll marry you when we get older"

===

"(Y/n), what is love?" A certain young red head male asked his friend, "well, I don't really know but I can guarantee you, its not something edible" the red head laugh at his friend's comment.

"Someday I will love you and not only that I will marry you also, I promise" he said giving out a toothy grin and holding out his pinky.

.

.

.

"Soma! You lazy ass!" She stomped her way to his hotel room. She burst open the door seeing his other friends are already getting ready.

And Soma of course is still snoring. An irk mark appeared to her forehead, "why you!".

The people that were inside the room step aside afraid of getting in her way. She stood in front of his bed.

" YOU BETTER WAKE UP OR IM CANCELLING YOUR WEDDING!!!" She yelled at his ear which cause him to jump up in surprise. "Sheesh, I'm up, I'm up" he said as he lazily stood up.

"Now that I've check on the groom, I'll check on the bride" you said as you reached for the door knob. "Before you go".

"Hm?" You turn around and saw him right in front of you. "Thank you (y/n)-chan for being our wedding planner, if it weren't for you, I don't know what will happen" you smiled at him.

"Your the best, best friend I could ever have" he said and showed you the same toothy grin way back then.

When he promised to you.

"No worries, I always got your back" you said "now, I should go, I still have other things to do and I have to make everything perfect for you and your bride" you opened the door and left.

.

.

.

"The bride is so beautiful"

"Soma sure is lucky"

" mommy I wanna be like the bride"

"Her wedding is beautiful"

You could hear people commenting about the bride or the groom or about the wedding. You were at the side with the band playing the wedding song.

"It should have been me" you thought to yourself. "You promised me".

Tears cascading down your cheeks. You walked away from the band and decided to go cool yourself down outside.

" you told me you would marry me"