Kurokiba Ryo

Dear future husband
Here's a few things you need to know if
You wanna be my one and only
All my life.

"Ryo?", "yeah?", you stopped what your doing and sighed "what are you doing?", "back hugging you, why?" He spun you around so you could face him. "Why?", "because I like cuddling you, I love you, you are my wife and your mine" he said with his usual bored tone.

Take me on date
I deserve a bae
And don't forget the flowers every anniversary
Cause if you'll treat me right
I'll be the perfect wife buying groceries
Buy- buying what you need.

"(y/n)? Why you staring at me like that?" He said as he went towards you. " Ryo...how many times have I told you don't finish all the snacks in the cabinet!!" You said more of yelled.
"I was hungry I'm sorry, I could buy the groceries if you want" he said hugging you "fine" you pouted.

You got that 9 to 5
But baby so do I
So don't be thinking I'll be home baking apple pies
I never learn to cook
But I can find a hook
Sing a long with me
Sing-sing along with me
(Hey)

"Hey are you okay?, you've been acting strange lately?", "yeah, I'm fine what makes you think I'm acting strange?" You ask while reading a book and eating pocky. " well...you've slept for almost 4 hours even though it's still morning, your sometimes picky when you eat, and when you like the food you gobble them up, and lastly you have extreme mood swings" he said while crossing his arms.

You gotta know how to treat me like a lady
Even when I'm acting crazy
Tell me everything's alright.

"Take this" Ryo said handing you a thing that's not quite familiar to you, "what's this?" ,"just go to the bathroom and take that" he said as he push you inside the bathroom "okay,okay sheesh!"

Dear future husband if you wanna get that special lovin'
Tell me I'm beautiful each and every night.

"Here!" You said as you handed him the object, Kurokiba's eyes widened and look at you then back to the object then you, a smile was shown from his face, "what?" You ask him in confusion. He hugged you and lift you up, "h-hey!, what's wrong?" You ask him.

I'll be sleeping at the left side of the bed (hey)
Open doors for me and you might get some kisses
Don't have a dirty mind
Just be a classy guy
Buy me a ring
Buy-buy me a ring, babe.

"Were going to have......a baby!!!" He said hugging you tightly "what!, Ryo, I'm going to become a mother!!" You said happily, "and I'm going to be a father" he said while kissing your forehead.

Future husband, better love me right.

Extended ending:

"Ryo? How'd you know how to use that?" You ask "well, Alice taught me and I don't know why" he said while kissing your tummy. You just sweat drop at what he said.