Yukihira Soma

"It's not you, stop it"

^^^^^

Your POV

Being skinny sure was the best decision I have ever made, it made me prettier than ever, people are already recognizing me.

Sadly, he stopped talking to me, after knowing I've done all the things just to reach my state right now.

Truth be told, I'm not really happy.

.

.

.

"(Y/n) you should use this because it compliments your eyes", " no this looks better o-!" They stopped as soon as he entered. "Isn't he suppose to be (y/n)'s bestfriend?" A random girl whispered "well, he started ignoring (y/n), well that's his lost he didn't know what he lost" they said and laughed. "Stop it girls don't mind him" I said as I looked at him and gave him a glare he just looked at me as if it was nothing.

.
.
.

"Hey!" I catch up to him, his pace not slowing "hey can't you hear me? Are you deaf?" He stopped from his tracks which cause me to stop as well. "Oh your talking to me? Sorry but..." I looked at him confuse.

"I don't talk to people who would change themselves just because of what people say" he said bluntly as he began walking.

This pissed me off "WHATS WRONG WITH YOU!? CAN YOU JUST ACCEPT ME NOW!?" he stopped once again and laugh as if I was insane.

"Accept you?" He faced me anger evident in his features "YOU WERE THE ONE WHO CANT ACCEPT YOURSELF, I DID ACCEPT YOU (Y/N) EVEN YOUR FLAWS"

"NOT ONLY DID I ACCEPT THEM BUT LOVED THEM AS WELL BUT, NO, YOU CANT BE CONTENTED, YOU TEND TO LISTEN TO WHAT OTHERS SAY AND CHANGE YOURSELF TO SOMEONE YOU ARE NOT!" I bit my lower lip in frustration "s-stop it, th-thats not true".

He let out a frustrated sigh " I loved you, I really did.."

.

.

.

"But how could I love someone you are not"