"Ohh. Hi, I'm Kim Taehyung. Haesu's boyfriend. Nice to meet you guys. Please be nice to her. And one more thing, I know she's a bit random and weird but don't afraid of her. She was kind and doesn't eat humans." He said and Haesu unnie quickly slap his shoulder for calling her weird. I don't know why but I found them as a cute couple. Couple made of heaven.

'I'm not weird. You're the one who was a weirdo." She replied and suddenly-

"Yah! Micheong-ah? What are you doing here?" Suddenly I heard a familiar voice calling for me.

"Park Jimin?!"

"Yes it's me, your freaking handsome boyfriend. What are you doing here in my college? You know them?" Jimin asked and pointed to Haesu unnie and Taehyung.

I nodded and yes, Eunjae doesn't shocked hearing him called me his girlfriend. She had already know about our relationship but she doesn't know about the deal. She thought that we are in love.

"Taehyung-ah, Haesu-ah, Micheong is my girlfriend. We have been in relationship for three weeks. Isn't it awesome?" Jimin said while I'm only looking at my feet. What the hell is he doing now?!!

"Yeah it was amazing for you to have such a long relationship since you're a freaking playboy." Taehyung said only to get hit by Jimin.

"What?! Playboy??!!" Eunjae shocked after hearing that. Oh yes, she doesn't know that Jimin was a playboy.

"Micheong-ah, you know that your boyfriend is a playboy?"

"It's okay. I don't care because I like him." Yes I lied. I don't want this relationship over yet. If we're done before three months, I don't get my Got 7 ticket. Eunjae should be grateful that I'm struggling to get her a ticket too.

"Really Micheong-ah?" Jimin said and hugged me. Oh my God. Please let me die in his muscular arms. Please move the time faster so that I can get rid of him. He's so cute to handle.

"Hmmm" I hummed because I'm a bit shy of this situation. This is his first time hugging me. We've never had this kind of skinship except for holding hands.

"Can you please let me go? I wanna go to my class. Let's go Eunjae-ah, unnie." I tried to escape from his hand and luckily he let me go. I grab their hands and went to the classroom with my red cheek.

"I'm sure she likes Jimin so much"
"Yeah, me too. If I were her, I will kick him in his ass! Unnie, you knew he was a playboy too?'
"Yeah, he was Taehyung's best friend after all".

"Yah, can you guys quiet? Am I doing a bad thing if I date a playboy?"

I don't know why I'm being emo like this. Actually I was the one who was doing a wrong thing, which is planning to dump him.

We enter the class and I'm totally in a bad mood. I don't know why. I don't talk much in class. Only Eunjae and Haesu unnie who talk a lot and laugh at their jokes.

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ

Eunjae and Haesu sent me home today. They've been worried about me and keep on apologized for nothing. I'm not mad at them. Not at all.

I entered the house only to see Minseok watched the TV.

I ignored him even I knew he called me many times.

I lay down on my bed and take a quick nap.

I woke up at 5:00 in the evening and went to the bathroom.

Shit! I am period. No wonder I'm in a mood swing today. I settled everything that I need to settle and wore my 'diapers'.

I quickly sent messages to Eunjae and Haesu to apologize for my bad mood and told them about my period.