"Really?" Daddy Adam wondered as he shook Dylan's hand. "You all already know me so no need for introduction. So about Angel?"

"Well...I met Angel when we were in kindergarten and then those two joined us. They used to bully her initially but got close to her and became more overprotective in no time. We were only kids though. So anyways, Angel would always be sad when she left for the orphanage as she had to keep up with those assholes who abused her..." Dylan explained.

My eyes widened and I clapped my hand over Dylan's mouth. "Nooo! Don't tell him! I'm not ready!" I pleaded.

"Whoops...what I meant to say is that she always wanted to be adopted by a loving family," Dylan said as he pushed my hand down.

Daddy Adam narrowed his eyes slightly. "Ok."

I was a bit relieved because Daddy Adam didn't ask about my abuse. Daddy Adam got up.

"Would you boys like to stay over for dinner tonight? I don't think Angel wants you three to leave yet." Daddy Adam said, jokingly and rubbed my head.

"Sure," Dylan said.

"Ok. Anna will call you four when dinner is ready. I'll come down a bit after doing some paperwork." Daddy Adam said and left.

I led them to my room and we laughed and hung out.

"This piggy is so cute! I want him!" Jordan squealed and hugged Mr. Piggy.

"No! Mr. Piggy is mine, Jordan!" I whined and grabbed Mr. Piggy.

Jordan sticks his tongue out at me. "Boo!"

I stuck my tongue out in response. There was a quiet knock.

"Mistress Angel? Time to eat." Anna called.

"Coming!" I called.

I got up and jogged down with boys behind me. We reached the dining room and took our seats. Anna placed our plates of food down while I was snickering with the boys.

"Carrot monster!" Aiden screamed and ducked under the table. "Someone gets rid of it."

I laughed and grabbed all of his carrots. "Your hate for carrots will someday change."

Aiden got up and scrunched his nose. "No way! Carrots are icky and orange! I mean bleah! They are disgusting!"

"So are broccolis." I retorted and scowled at my broccolis.

Dylan and Jordan nodded agreeing with me. Aiden looked at us, incredulously.

"No! Broccolis are awesome!" Aiden exclaimed.

We all glared at him. "Something is wrong with your mind, Aiden," Jordan said, shaking his head while Dylan and I nodded in agreement.

Aiden huffed and got back to eating. We were all silently eating. We heard footsteps coming closer to the dining room. Daddy Adam came in and smiled at all of us.

"Hey boys, Angel. How's dinner?" Daddy Adam asked as he sat down.

"Yummy!" I chirped. "I prefer cake though."

Daddy Adam chuckled. Then we heard the door open and slam shut, loudly.

"Anna! Make me something to eat in my office!" barked a cold voice.

"Yes, sir," Anna said and rushed off.

I stiffened and stuffed food in my mouth so that I could run into my room to hide. I quickly finish and chug down my cup of water. I wiped my mouth, hopped down, and ran towards the stair but Daddy Xavier was there. I let out a frightened squeak and ran back into the dining room. On second thought, I'll just wait for the guys to finish. I ran in and climbed into Daddy Adam's lap, shaking a bit. Daddy Xavier still scares me. Daddy Xavier walked in.

"Why did Angel r-" he started but froze when he saw the three guys. "Who the fuck are they?"

"They are Angel's friends. Dylan, Aiden, and Jordan. They're here to practice and also to eat as you can see." Daddy Adam said, rolling his eyes at his twin.

Daddy Xavier's hands clenched. "Which one of you fuckers is Dylan?" he snarled and glared at each of the boys.

Dylan looked confused. "Umm...I am....sir?" Wrong answer.

"Get out of my house!" Daddy Xavier shouted.

"Wait...WHAT?! What did I do?!" Dylan shouted, confused.

"By letting your presence be here. It disgusts me." Daddy Xavier sneered.

I got off Daddy Adam's lap, angrily. "I didn't give you permission to be angry at Dylan Daddy Xavier" I retorted.

I got in front of a shocked Dylan. "So, leave him alone!" I shouted at him.

"Did you just shout at me, baby girl?" Daddy Xavier said, trying to not lash out at me.

"I sure did, you big meanie! You are an evil donkey butt! You butthead!" I shouted at him.

Daddy Adam was trying hard not to laugh while Jordan and Aiden snickered under their breaths. Daddy Xavier looked like he was going to blow.

"You are in big trouble, you brat! You will not be a brat to me!" Daddy Xavier shouted. That only made me angrier.

"Well, you were being mean to my childhood friend!" I shouted. I turned on my heels and faced Dylan. I grabbed his hand and tugged him. "Let's go, Dylan, Aiden, Jordan. I don't wanna be here. I'm gonna go over to Dylan's house, Daddy Adam! I'll be home at 6!"

"You're not fucking going anywhere!" Daddy Xavier snarled and grabbed hold of me.

I felt a pain on my arm that Daddy Xavier grabbed hold of. "Daddy Xavier, please let go of me. You're hurting me!" I cried out as I tried to tug my right arm out of his grip. "Ow!"

Daddy Adam jumped up about to throw Daddy Xavier off me but Dylan got there first. He punched Daddy Xavier in the jaw making Daddy Xavier stumble. I held my right arm, sniffing. There is a bruise on it.

"Don't you dare lay a fucking finger on her, Coleman!" Dylan snarled and pushed me back behind him.

Aiden and Jordan were at my side, instantly. Aiden tugged my shirt sleeve up and growled when he saw a hand-size bruise on my right arm.

"Someone get an ice pack!" Jordan barked.

"No! We're taking Angie out of here! She's sleeping over at Aiden's place!" Dylan hissed.

The three guys led me towards the door while Daddy Adam held Daddy Xavier back.

"Take Angel with you. Let her stay there for two weeks." Daddy Adam ordered.

Dylan nodded and ushered me out. "Quick, Angie."

He sighed and picked me up and the three boys ran out. I was sniffing on Dylan's shoulder. He quickly placed me on his motorcycle, put on the helmet, and jumped on. Jordan and Aiden had driven off. Daddy Xavier burst out and ran towards us but Dylan quickly zoomed off. I held onto Dylan, tightly. Soon, we reached Aiden's home. They led me in and I walked up to the room, sniffing and shut the door and laid on the bed. I never want to get out of here at all. Never.