"Ok! Thanks, Anna! Come on, guys!" I called and ran in.

Dylan, Aiden, and Jordan followed after me. I led them to the music room and opened the door. No sooner had I switched on the lights than the guys gaped at the room.

"Is this heaven?!" Aiden exclaimed as he caressed the shiny guitar.

"Must be.." Jordan answered, dazedly.

"It's official! We're practicing here from now on!" Dylan concluded.

I didn't mind. I closed the door and Jordan pulled out some papers and gave us our parts and we started skimming through it.

"Got it?" Jordan asked. "Alright! Let's begin!"

Jordan sure is eager to start. I grabbed the microphone while he took the drums, Dylan took the DJ booth and Aiden took the guitar.

"Testing.....testing....testing..." I tested and tapped lightly on the microphone. "Ok! Let's start!"

The guys started and I sang and danced a bit.

"STOP!"

I immediately stopped and tripped over the wires, crashing onto the mound of pillows I created, just in case.

"Did you just fall?" Jordan asked me, incredulously.

I groaned and nodded as I sat up. "How would I know that someone will scream 'stop'? I was getting into the lyrics."

"Oh...Dylan messed up." Jordan said as he snickered.

Dylan waved, sheepishly. "Yeah...all on me. Sorry."

"Start from the beginning!" Aiden called.

I got up, grabbing the microphone, and started to sing. Then, someone knocks on the door making us stop.

"Come in!" I called.

The door opened and Daddy Adam came in. I squealed and ran into his arms.

"Daddy Adam! You're home!" I squealed and hugged him, happily.

I heard sniffing in the background. "I'm bursting with tears...our little Angel is happy." Aiden sniffed and wiped his eyes.

"It's the happiest moment of my life." Jordan sniffed and blew his nose on Dylan's jacket.

"Dude....did you just blow your nose on my jacket?" Dylan asked, darkly.

"Yes," Jordan said. "Don't mess with me right now. My hormones are all over the place."

Dylan grabbed his jacket and scrunched his nose. "Can I wash my jacket here, Angie?"

"Sure. Take a Right then left, walk downstairs, and viola." I hummed.

Dylan left for the laundry room. Aiden and Jordan were messing around as usual which included me in it, somehow. The world will never know what the heck is going on in their minds. I was sitting on the mound of pillows with Daddy Adam while watching Jordan and Aiden make themselves look like fools. Dylan came back with his clean jacket and looked at Jordan and Aiden who were acting like kids.

"I've been gone for a couple of minutes and this is what happens when I come back," Dylan muttered and sat down next to me. He looked at Daddy Adam and held his hand out. "Oh! I almost forgot to introduce myself and the idiots! Hi! I'm Dylan Hills, Angel's first best friend. The other two are Aiden Anderson and Jordan Thompson. Just so you know...the one with dorky blonde hair is Jordan and the one with dark brown, curly hair is Aiden. Thanks for adopting Angel, by the way, us guys really care about her."