33 : Early Morning Plane Ride

Start from the beginning

Karlie: The plan boards in 20 minutes. Anyone not here by then will get left.

I nodded and sat beside Rosa. I put my suitcases by me.

Jayda: It's a private plan so we all can be spread out and sleeping but we're still of a schedule.

I nodded again and laid my head on my hand.

??: GOODMORNING!

My eyes popped open at the sound of Lauren's voice. I looked at Jayda who had the same expression as I did; shock.

Jayda: What's she doing here?

Karlie: She's walking the runway as well but then she's leaving and we're coming back here.

Rosa: Keep her as far away from my sister and I as you can or I promise I will beat her like I did to Ava.

I chuckled at that memory.

??: Morning yall.

I looked up at Danielle who sat across from me.

Even in the early mornings she looked beautiful. She had on black track shorts and one of my long shirts with some knee high socks and her nike slides. Her hair was in a bun and of course she had on no makeup.

Us: Morning.

Karlie: So we're only missing Kayla and Ariyanah. Correct?

Rosa: Yeah.

About 10 minutes later Ariyanah and Kayla came through the door sipping coffee.

Aroyanah: This coffee isnt waking me up.

Karlie: You can go back to sleep on the plan ride there. It's a 9 hour flight. We'll be there when its like 7:54 ish in the morning.

Ariyanah: Hm. Okay.

We stood up and followed Karlie as she walked towards an exit.

Karlie: We're going to a different runway. The plane is already here and waiting. We have to be boarded, buckled and ready for lift off in about 8 minutes. So hurry. Rosa translate.

Rosa: Prisa. ( hurry )

Lauren: Why did you need a translator.

She shrugged as a huge plane came into view.

We quickly got onto the plane and put our luggage up. Rosa and her friends were in the front with Lauren and Karlie. Jayda and Jayden were in the middle/ front. Kayla and Ariyanah was in the middle and Danielle and I were in the back just different sides.

She adjusted the seats to make a couch and laid down with her blankets. I just sat in the chair and looked at her.

Danielle: Can I help you?

I felt...afriad? I was afraid to talk to her and I have no clue why.

I felt the plane take off and I gripped the seat rest.

Lord knows how much I hate plane rides. They terrify the hell out of me plus I get air sick.

I got up and ran into the bathroom that was down a very small hall. I opened the door and threw up in the toilet. I didnt eat anything this morning so it must've been what I ate last night and the water I drink this morning.

I felt somebody rubbing my back as I puked even harder.

??: Just let it all out.

Danielle?

Shouldn't she be mad at me and enjoy me puking my guts out?

Soon I stopped and laid on my arm. Danielle pressed the button that flushed it before helping me up.

Danielle: I know how much you hated planes so I brought you some mouthwash, a mini tooth brush and a mini toothpaste set.

I smiled and thanked her , making sure I directed my breath not to her.

After getting my breath situated Danielle led me out to the area where we were. I noticed she moved my seat area to a bed. There was a pillow and blanket there.

Danielle: Curtisy of me.

Me: Why are you still being nice to me. You should've enjoyed me puking my guts out. I did you wr-

Danielle: I know you did but I gave you reason to. I came to the conclusion that if you want to date that weird little girl then who am I to stop you.

I laughed as we went to our beds.

Me: Im not dating her and I wont be. I left her alone. I honestly just want to get back to us.

Danielle: I cut Jordan off. Just thought you should know and let's get back to us, but since we're in England. You have to take me out somewhere special. England is beautiful, so I read about, let's enjoy it.

I nodded as I cuddled into the warm blanket.

Me: You have a date.

I smiled as I heard her light snores and later followed behind her.

-  -  -  -
Chapter 33

Okaay so everything's getting back to normal with Danielle & Skylar.

Leave comments and votes .