Ch.39 part 2

Ch 39 part 2

Catherine's POV

I sat there waiting for Robbie to cone pick me up. I really just needed to be in his arms right now.

This is my favorite spot in all of L.A. The view is great, its secluded, and well I don't know, I just like it.

I sat there inbetween one of the Ls and the O, just watching the sun go down.

"Cat?" he asked shakily. I stood up and ran to him. He held me in his arms and I felt like I could stay like that for forever.

He sadly let go of me and stared into my eyes. Man did I miss those big green eyes.

"What do you think your doing?!" his tone sounded exasperated and his eyes were bloodshot, he probably hasn't slept.

"I can't deal with Brianna right now..." I look down at my feet.

"Catherine..."

"Joey cheated on me! With her of all people!" I yell.

"Catherine." he says more sternly now but I keep going.

"I mean the nerve of them. Don't they know who I am! I could destroy both of there careers!" I was on a full rampage.

"Catherine! Catherine! Catherine!" He finally shut me up.

"Just stop... this isn't you. Bri is still your best friend. And risking your health over this is probably the dumbest thing I have ever heard! Ok... now sit down and tell me the real reason your in hiding." he huffee. Robbie looked so intense. He really cares about me.

We sat down and watched the sun go down. After it was finally submerged he said "So, the hollywood sign?"

"Yup. It helps me remember the reason I came here in the first place." I give him a small smile but his expression stays hard.

We sit there in silence for another 5 minutes. I took a few deep breathes and then took his hand in mine.

"Robbie, please talk to me."

"What you did was really stupid Cat." he shaked his head in disaproval, "I don't know what I would done if something would've happen to you."

"Look at me! I'm fine! Can we stop this whole 'What If' stuff." He has got to stop looking at me like I'm a patient.

"You know I have to take you back, right?" he looked down at his hands in his lap.

"I know...But can we just sit here for alittle bit, I promise I won't drop dead." I tried to laugh it off but he seemed really unhappy with my word choice.

"Five minutes..." he mumbled.

I layed down on my back, the grass was cold and sent shivers down my spine. Robbies head was tilted slightly against mine. I took his hand in mine and could see him shift uncomfortably.

I almost fell asleep.

"Cat..hey." I heard him whisper in my ear.

"I'm ok."

"Don't close your eyes, I'm afraid you'll never open them again." he says keeping his eyes fixed on the stars in the sky.

I nuzzled my head into the crook of his neck and felt his body warmth. This was just what I needed.

"Never let me go." I felt the smirk climb on his face when he heard me. I kissed his neck then just focused on his breathing. It really calmed me.

It was two hours of silent cuddling in grass. Weird, I know but it was really...nice.