Ch.9

Me and Bri made all the invitations, and dont mind if i say but there pretty awesome.

"How do we get everyone to come?" Bri asked me.

"Listen, i know dylan doesnt't want me to but... what if i announced it at the cafe. Everybody whose anybody is going to come." I smiled af her.

"I don't think thats such a good idea cat..."

"C'mon!" i grab her hand and drag her into the cafe.

I cut in front of the line and walk in. Once i get in there i hear several people started whispering.

"Catherine... i didnt realize you were back." i hear a voice behind me.

It was the boy that broke my heart. Joey Carter.

~Flashback~ (important)

"You know what Bri, I think your a little slut who doesn't belong." My arch nemisis, Joanna, attacking my best friend.

Bri just stood there speechless.

No way was i gonna let anyone talk to her like that.

I come behind her and say "Hey jo. I see you're still obsessed with me. Is that why your picking on my best friend?"

She looks away.

I go really close to her. "You see them staring at me? Well its because I'm trendsetter. You wanna know the secret? its because what i do no one can do it better. You, see them watching and it kills you."

"That part was mine!" She was getting upset

"Face it Jo."

"Catherine..." I heard Joey in the background.

"I'm everything that you ever wanted to be." Then i pushed her in the pool.

I started to walk out. Actually a bunch of people were following me too, but then Joey grabs my arm.

"This isn't you."

"Babes, c'mon lets go."

"Stop it. Your not the same girl i fell for. Catherine you have turned into a monster!" he was getting agrivated. All the music shut off and everyone was watching. For once in my life I didn't like the attention.

"She can't talk to Bri like that." I tries to defend myself

"Its not just that! Catherine, its how you treat your friends, how you think that your the best thing thats ever came to hollywood. We're all trying to make it and I'm tired hanging out with someone who..."

"Me, Your tired of hanging out with me." I finished it for him. My eyes were starting to get watery.

"Catherine we're done." he turned around and walked away.

"Joey please!" i screamed

Everyone was starring. Bri grabbed my hand and pulled away. She had to legitmately drag me out of there because I could'nt move. I was frozen with surprise. Not the ritht word.... I wasn't surprised I was devastated.

~Flashback over~

"Joey, here." I hand him a flyer.

He looks at it with confusion.

"You're inviting me to a party?"

I took a deep breathe and realized everyone went quite because they wanted to here.

"Your all invited! Its a masquerade party courtsey of teen wolf." I smiled confidently. I heard some people hooting and hollaring.

Joey walks up to me and whispers

"You're sure i can come?"

"Ya... I'm over it." i give him a look and then throw the flyers in the air. People were jumpin to pick them up.

This party is going to be great.

Me and Bri were walking down the street, laughing about how great it was that i didnt let joey get to me.

"This is a new era! No more letting boy get under our skin" bri yelled.

I giggled. Then my smile faded.

I saw Robbie walking down the street with some girl. They were laughing. I stopped in my tracks