Babies and excitment

Title: babies and excitement

Summary: you and jack reveal your babies gender and you're families are very excited.

Warnings: none

Words: 296

________________
You're currently 7 and a half months pregnant and you recently found out the gender.

You and jack are having a baby boy.

You always wanted a little boy, purely so you could watch jack be a great dad and teach him things like football and shaving.

You and jack were planning on telling but you being the drama queen you are, you didn't want to be simple.

You had planned a whole event.

First thing That'll happen is:
Your mum, dad, siblings and jacks Mum, dad and siblings (Anna and Conor) will sit in your back yard on these little sofa things with a thing hanging over their heads.

You'll all be singing and having a great time when all of a sudden a small cannon goes off in the ceiling of the little Hut they're in, spreading blue (boy) confetti Everywhere.

Next all these people and some of your friends will run out and lay blue coloured food onto the table.

You'll end up having a garden party celebrating the reveal of
Your child's gender.

_______________
After the event.

"Wow, I can believe I'm gonna have a nephew" Anna says in awe.

You, your mum, Helen (jacks mum) and Anna are all out baby shopping.

Tbh they're more excited than you.

So far you've bought a few play suits and outfits for when he's slightly older.

You've also purchased a Moses basket, a grey push chair and a convertible cot bed.

You're very excited for the baby, this is the start of a new chapter in your life.

A/n request for @victoria_xx although there's not much jack I thought this was cuteee